Part 36 {Truth or dare ditching 1}

{Lucy's point of view}

I felt the soft covers of my bed blanket smoothly slide over my skin. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing that I was still on the extra bed, but under my own blankets. I sat up straight. Everything around me was still a little dark, with a little light shining through the windows.

I looked around, noticing that Mya and Riley were back, and asleep under their blankets. My bed was empty, bedding folded up and put at the foot. I looked over at the clock, 6:09. I yawned, completely unaware of the nights events.

I tidied up the extra bed and took a shower. I got dressed and headed down to my classes. The halls were empty, only a few students were up so early.

I sat down on a bench outside of Potions. I crossed my legs in front of me and pulled a new book out of my bag. I came through four pages, before Lily sat down next to me and took my book.

"I'm sorry, I have no choice" she mumbled as she grabbed my bag and stuffed my book back into it. "We're going" she said, before pulling me up from the bench.

"What? Where are we going?" I asked confused.

Without saying another word, Lily pulled me through the halls towards the dark forest. We pushed pass students who had crowded the halls over time and fled through the fields. I was completely confused as she pulled me into the dark forest.

The loud students began to fade in the distance and the light became darker. We rushed over sticks and stones and dead grass. We ducked under branches that stuck out from under trees and crowded the spaces. She kept her hand on my lower arm, keeping me close.

In the distance I heard laughter and chatter. The closer Lily and I got, I saw the Marauders and a few others. They were all sitting on logs with beers in their hands.

"Lily!" Peter announced as he noticed Lily and I. "Took you two long enough" he chuckled as we arrived.

"What- What is this?" I asked confused seeing them all sitting there.

James laughed and handed me a beer. "We are gathered here today, as friends" he started off, joking around. "We are celebrating our first successful term of our sixth and fourth year" he lifted his bottle in the air, laughing.

The rest of us laughed along, also lifting our bottles in the air.

"Well Luce, we decided to earn ourselves detention by ditching school for the day and hanging out here, the ten of us" Peter smiled, sitting back down next to Regulus on a log.

The ten of us:
Me
Lily Evans
James Potter
Peter Pettigrew
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Regulus Black
Micheal Wood
Marlene McKinnon
Lara Handers

We all sat in a circle. James sat next to Lily on a log. Next to Lily was Marlene then Sirius, then Regulus. Next to Regulus sat Micheal who sat next to Lara, then Peter. I sat next to Peter and Remus sat next to me. Only Micheal, Remus and I sat on the ground, not wanting to sit on logs.

"You okay?" I asked turning to Remus. I saw that he still wore the shirt that I gave him yesterday, clearly still covering the bandages. I smiled lightly, putting my hand on his leg.

"Yeah" he smiled back, looking at my eyes. I saw into his pained eyes. I could see that he was in slight pain, but he seemed to shake it off.

Confused James looked at us and said, "What you talking about?"

Remus looked back at James and I pulled my hand off his leg. "Oh, nothing" he laughed before pulling out a pack of cigarettes. "Who wants?" he asked holding it up.

"Me"
"Yes"
"Hand me"
"Here"
"Oh, me too please"
"Yup here"

He threw a cigarette to James, Sirius, Peter, Regulus and Marlene. He gently pulled out another one and handed it over to Micheal.

"Oh no, I don't think so" I giggled as I grabbed the cigarette before Micheal could. Confused Remus looked at me as I stuck it into my robe.

"My baby brother is not in-hailing these" I laughed looking back at Remus.

"'I'm not a baby Ellen" Micheal scoffed as he sat back crossing his arms.

"You're fourteen. I don't understand why it's suddenly cool to smoke?"
"Regulus is"
"Do I look like Sirius?"
"Well at least he lets his brother do what he wants"
"Well at least I love my brother and I care about him"

"Hey!" Sirius gasped looking at me.

"Don't lie" I glared at him.

"Yeah, she's right"

Everyone around us sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

"Sorry guys" I said awkwardly taking a gulp of my beer.

James suddenly pulled a bag out from behind him, pulling out three bottles of fire whiskey, along with shot glasses. "Truth or dare, with shots" he smiled, looking at the excited faces around him.