Part 45 {Hogsmead}

I entered the hallways, seeing a few early birds. I walked back to my common room, to find Mya and Riley who have already woken up and gotten dressed.

"Oh my Merlin!" Mya screeched before she jumped into my arms. "You're okay. That's good" she sighed in relief, tightening her grip around me.

I giggled, hugging her back. "You ready?" I asked, feeling Mya let go of me.

"Ready as I'll ever be" Mya said, grabbing her bag.

"Great" I said, dropping my book on my bed. "Lily and Marlene will be getting us at the courtyard" I said smiling.

"Where you guys going?" Riley asked, sitting on her bed.

"Hogsmeade" Mya said before finally pulling me out the door.

Mya pulled me by my wrist to the courtyard, where Lily and Marlene were already waiting for us.

"Hey Lucy" Lily said, softly before giving me a hug. "How are you feeling?" she asked, keeping her hands on my shoulders.

I smiled, knowing she only ment good. "I'm feeling better, thanks"

She let go of my shoulders, letting me hug Marlene.

We walked off to Hogsmeade, where we headed to the three broomsticks. We sat down in the corner at a booth and ordered each a butterbeer.

"So, Lily" Marlene whispered. "What's the deal with you and James?" she asked, making Lily blush.

"Well," she laughed. "We are dating, like you know. We haven't quite been keeping it a secret, but we also haven't spread it you know" she whispered, before drinking her butterbeer.

"What about you Marls?" I asked, taking a sip of my drink.

She blushed. "I don't know. I have a crush on someone though" she whispered, looking down at her drink.

"We know it's Sirius" I laughed.

She looked at me, blushing. "Yes. But I don't know if he even likes-likes me. You know?" she said, quite embarrassed.

I laughed, looking at her. "He is crazy about you" I said, hearing Mya and Lily giggle.

We started laughing and joking for at least three hours.

Mya and Marlene each only had one butterbeer, but Lily and I had about three, each. We got tipsy, and then a little drunk. Before we knew it, Lily and I were singing karaoke at the booth.

Marlene and Mya were laughing, enjoying the sight. Lily and I were false, completely, but we were wasted and enjoying ourselves.

"So, Lucy" Marlene said, leaning against the table. "Who has your eye?" she asked, grabbing Lily's curiosity.

I laughed. "No one" I lied.

"C'mon! There has to be someone" Lily said sitting back.

"No one!" I laughed, standing up.

Mya and Marlene stood up after me, ready to leave. I pulled Lily up and we hung on each other, helping up walk better.