Part 56 {Clueless boys}

The OWLS came and went by quickly. We got our results, which was even more stressful than the OWLS self. I was too afraid to open mine, so Remus opened it for me and read it. Turns out I did better than him, which made him a bit sad. But I cheered him u with chocolate, which was quite cute and funny.

Weeks had passed and Lily and I continued with our pranks. We pranked the Marauders twice. The one we put tinfoil everywhere in the dorm. They got upset about that, and complained by us, who did it. The second time we smoke bombed them with glitter, which was quite funny. They had glitter everywhere; in their hair, clothes and sometimes even in their food.

-

We walked down the hall, heading to the Gryffindor common room. Lily and I walked next to each other, with Remus next to me and James next to her.

Two girls, easily third year-students walked in front of us, whispering a bit loudly.

"I can't believe StarsFlowers did it again. They smoke bombed the potion class while I was in it"
"Lucky. All I got was my dorm, with four others getting tapped in glad-wrap"
"That's nothing. I heard, they make their own smoke bombs and put spells on them"
"Really? No way!"

The turned left disappearing into a classroom. Lily and I looked at each other smiling.

"I want to know who these twats are" James mumbled. "Their taking our spotlight"

Remus sighed, looking at James. "We have to start prank wars against them" he said, looking over Lily and my heads.

Lily and I kept our laughter in, knowing they had zero suspicion that we were the StarsFlowers. It was literally in our name!

"First we should send them a message that we won't be overpowered" Peter said behind us, joining the conversation. "Easy and plain. Those boys won't see it coming" he smiled, making James start thinking of ideas.

Lily and I stopped in our tracks, thinking.

"Wait" Lily said stopping. She turned around to Peter who stood behind her. "Boys?" she asked frowning. I turned to him to, seeing confusion in his eyes. "What makes you think the StarsFlowers are boys?" Lily asked, crossing her arms.

"Wha- What do you me- mean?" Peter asked, clearly scared.

I stepped forward, also quite curious. "You don't think girls can pull these pranks off?" I asked crossing my arms.

James and Remus stood behind us, gesturing to Peter to say no and just walk off.

"Prongs, Moony, don't" I said, keeping my eyes on Peter. They jumped away from where they stood.

"No- Of course not. I mean yes. Wait no. I mean- wh-" Peter said, lifting his hands. "I just thought they might be b- boys" he said, taking a step back.

I frowned, taking another step closer. "What group of boys call themselves StarsFlowers?" I asked, making Peter more scared.

"Guys, come on!" Sirius called from the top of the moving staircase, looking down at us. Lily and I immediately turned around and flooded up the stairs.

"Oh my Merlin" Peter exhaled, looking at James and Remus. "These girls are fucking crazy" he mumbled.

"Hey! Watch yourself" James said pointing at Peter. "They're still our girls" he said before walking up the stairs.

We entered the common room, immediately following Sirius to their dorm. I fell onto Remus's bed, and Lily onto James. They immediately joined along, each falling on their own beds.

"So, Prongs. What you thinking of?" Peter asked sitting up.

James looked at Peter, having a devious smile. "We do what they do, smoke bombs" he said, looking at Remus. "How hard are smoke bombs to make?" he asked him, resting his elbows on his legs.

"Not that hard" Remus said, looking at Lily. "Do you still have that residue?" he asked her as if she was part of it.

She smiled, knowing she wasn't going to help them take us down. "I'm not helping. The StarsFlowers kept us all entertained while ya'll were gone. I'm sorry" she said, leaning back with a smile.

"Come on Lils" Remus said feeling disappointed. "All we need is the residue. That's all" he begged, pouting.

"Fine, we'll help" I said, catching Lily off guard.

"We will?" she asked cluelessly.

"Yes, we will" I said, giving Lily a look.

"Oh yeah, we will" she said, looking back at the boys.

"We know these girls" I sighed, catching the boys by surprise.

Peter jumped up from his bed and walked over. "Merlin, you're telling us now? Who are they?" he asked, his voice a bit angry but more curious than anything.

I smiled, standing up. "We'll schedule you guys a meeting. Tomorrow, at twelve, astronomy tower. No traps, or we'll kill you personally" I said, seriously.

"Yes" Lily said, adding along cluelessly. "Just because we love you guys" she said, smiling.

"Merlin you two are devious" Remus said pulling me down to sit on his lap.

"Of course we are" I smiled before giving him a kiss. "Now, hand me the map" I said, holding my hand out.

Remus sighed before handing me the map. "You really are devious" he smiled, before giving me one more kiss.

I stood back up and pulled Lily out of the room. We headed to her dorm, where we sat on her bed.

"What was that?" she asked laughing.

I smiled, putting the map in her drawer. "Lily, just imagine the looks on their faces when they realize their favourite girls are their worst enemies. Lils, this will be our final prank" I smiled, grabbing her hand.

Her smile grew, being more daring. "I see. Hit them when last expected" she said standing up. "But how?" she asking turning to me.

"I've got it all planned out Lils, it'll be perfect!" I smiled looking at her.

This was it. They were going down. Well not really, we were, but in fashion.