Part 28 {The storm}

"Hey Luce" Mason called, standing behind me. I turned around seeing him look down at me.

"What?" I asked looking up at him.

At the Gryffindor table Sirius tapped on Remus, pointing at me and Mason.

"How's it going with your, uhm, boyfriend?" He asked chuckling.

I rolled my eyes looking at his two minions behind him. "I don't have one" I mumbled.

"Oh, right. Sorry I forgot you have four" he laughed, looking at his two parasites behind him.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Well, how's it going with them?" he asked jokingly.

I looked him up and down. "Excuse me?"

He laughed, looking to his sister, then back at me. "Well, you snogged James in your room on the first day, quite inappropriate eh? You kissed Peter outside your dorm, probably after a night of pumping fun. You have Sirius to protect you, because you well, are too weak to do so yourself. And then there's Remus, odd one out. You just fall asleep in his arms at night, like your knight in shining armour"

Shocked I looked at Mya, who looked just as shocked as I was.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked standing up.

"You're the Marauders fifth dirty secret huh?" He asked smirking.

"What the fuck did you just call her?" Sirius asked coming out of nowhere. I looked up at him, clearly furious.

Mason chuckled. "The Marauders fifth secret, like your little group slut" he said smirking again.

Many eyes and ears fell on us, curious of what was happening.

"Fuck off Mason" Remus yelled walking closer.

Looking back at me Mason said, "Oh, here's your knight" he pointed at Remus, keeping his eyes on me.

Remus pushed Mason, looking at him furious. Mason pushed him back, causing him to stumble into Sirius. James and Peter walked over after seeing Mason's stunt.

"Leave her the fuck alone" Remus yelled pulling himself off of Sirius.

Mason chuckled and looked at me smiling, "But she's so pretty, why would I leave a pretty bitch alone?" he lifted his hand, about to stroke my cheek, but Remus stepped in front of me. He stopped Mason's hand from coming near me, looking even more furious.

"I said leave her the fuck alone you deaf mother fucker" Remus glared at him, madder than ever.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Mason asked, walking closer to Remus. "Say it again" he spat in Remus's face.

Worry jumped into my body. I was looking right into Remus's back as he stood in front of me. I could feel he was angry, furious. I never felt him so angry before.

"Say. It. Again. You. Piece. Of. Shit." Mason yelled into his face. He started poking Remus's shoulder with every word.

Remus almost lost it. I looked down at his hands, curling up into fists. I panicked. I knew this would end badly.

"Say it!" Masson yelled louder into Remus's face. He was looking at him straight in his eyes, barely inches away.

I grabbed Remus's hand, before he could lift it to hit Mason. Instead he froze, calmed down, keeping his gaze on Mason. I wrapped my fingers into his, holding his hand tight. He just glared at Mason, with his hand holding mine next to his side.

Mason chuckled and took a few steps back. "That's right. You wuss"

And that triggered Peter. He threw a punch, hitting Mason on the jaw. People around us gasped, surprised by Peter's movement. Mason looked at Peter, punching him back. I gripped harder on Remus's hand, keeping him steady.

James then jumped in and tackled Mason to the ground beginning a fist fight between the two. James got on-top of Mason and started hitting him a few times on the jaw. Mason kicked James over, making him on-top, and he started pounding down on James's face. Peter ran forward and tackled Mason off of James, rustling him on the ground.

Mason's minions joined the fight, pulling Peter off of Mason, or getting a fight with James. Sirius joined in, throwing fists at Mason.

I yelled, "Stop it!" Kids around us crowded us, looking at the fight.

Before I knew it, Mason got on-top of Sirius, and started hitting him fast and uncontrollably.

"Stop it!" I yelled louder and louder. "You're ganna kill him"

Remus tried to get lose from me as he got more and more angry, but I squeezed his hand tighter, keeping him calm. He kept me standing against the tables, keeping me safe from the fight. He tightened his grip on my hand as I started shaking.

Suddenly Professors pulled all six boys away from each other. Professor Slughorn entered, sending all six, along with me, Remus and Mya to Professor Dumbledore's office.

Great.