Part 32 {Monday night Detention}

"Welcome to detention" Professor Slughorn sighed. "I'll be making sure all six of you are here" he pulled up a paper and continued:

"Peter Pettigrew for sneaking out of bed"
"Sup"
"Sirius Black for, oh, kissing Professor McGonagall?"
"To be fair, it was a dare!"
"Okay, moving on. Leah Thornhill for skipping classes"
"Present"
"Max Thornhill for also skipping classes"
"I'm here"
"Then, Remus Lupin for punching another student?"

Shocked I looked around, then at Peter and Sirius. I had no idea Remus had detention. He didn't even show up for it. And who the fuck did he punch?

"He is unable to make it tonight Professor. He already consulted Professor McGonagall" Peter said looking at Professor Slughorn, giving some kind of look.

"Well, thank you Mister Pettigrew. Then lastly we have Lucy Wood for returning super late to- what? I can't read this?"

"Here" I said softly.

"Well, you are lucky students. This detention you will be spending here, just doing whatever" he said, before sitting down at desk. "Well, do whatever"

I sat down with Sirius and Peter in the back of the Potions classroom. The twins sat down at the front, talking with the Professor.

"Poor Moony" I said resting on my arms. "Wonder how he's doing" I sighed looking at two unbothered boys in front of me.

Peter looked at me, with a weird look on his face. "He'll be fine" he smiled, weirdly.

"What? Why you giving me that face?" I asked concerned about his health. "No, don't look at me that way"

"Relax Stars" he mocked.

I raised an eyebrow, being more concerned about his health. "Did you just call me Stars?" I asked giving a slight scoff.

Peter started blushing lightly, trying to hide it by looking at Sirius.

I smiled while looking at Sirius. "Are you okay Padfoot?" I asked while lightly placing my hand on his.

He looked at me and smiled. "It's just a scratch. Nothing much" he said looking down at my hand on his.

I giggled in relief and removed my hand. "Why are you here Wormtail?" I asked looking at him.

"A teacher caught me on my back from dropping you at your common room. And I guess same happened to you?" he laughed, playing with a potions bottle.

"Professor Sprout was in the common room. My timing sucked" I laughed. "I mean, how did I enter when she was there? Like, my timing was just the worse"

Sirius chuckled and fiddled with his hands on a piece of paper, folding it into a crane.