Part 38 {Truth or dare ditching 3}

After a few hours, Lily, Peter, James and I got pretty wasted. But even then, only Remus, Lara and Marlene were sober, the rest were just tipsy.

Peter got the bottle and spun it around. The bottle landed on Lily, giving Peter a smirk.

"Truth or dare my dear"
"I feel daring"
"Wanna have a spicy one?"
"Sounds fun"
"I dare you to snog with our little star, Lucy"

I giggled, looking at Lily. She smiled and stood up, walking to me. Everyone started smiling and laughing.

I was drunk. Very drunk. And so was Lily.

She sat on my lap, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Hi baby" I flirted drunk. She smiled and trailed her hands into my hair.

"Hi pudding" she smiled moving down to my lips.

Her lips softly started kissing mine, but soon we started snogging, in front of everyone. The boys enjoyed the show and howled like idiots, hyping us on. I didn't stop snogging her, neither did she. Our tongues collided, mixing and matching. Her hands tangled in my hair as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Our lips became soft and glossy.

She gently pulled away, smiling down at me. "Wow. Your next boyfriend is lucky. My baby is a good kisser" she stood up from my lap, smirking.

Everyone stared at us shocked, didn't know we were actually going to do it. Lily sat back down in between James's legs. I smirked and sat back looking at Micheal.

He looked a little more shocked, seeing his own sister snog someone else must have been terrifying. And a girl none the less