Part 49 {Holiday Summory}

(Sorry for just giving a summary. I didn't have any inter in making parts about the Holiday...)

Quick holiday summary:

My mom still hates me. My dad was barely ever home.
Sirius, Regulus, Micheal and I were mostly out. Either at the park, the arcade, the local diner or at the harbour.
I did indeed cut my hair, letting it hung right above my shoulders, this way it was more easy to handle.
Sirius finally let me braid his hair, which made him look so adorable.
Micheal got a girlfriend, Natasha, who is indeed a wizard and a Ravenclaw. She is in his year and she is extremely sweet and kind.
The four of us got drunk a few times, but not too wasted.

Remus and I talked a lot, making our owls fly in and out almost three times a week. We weren't dating, that I knew, but I was okay with that.

Remus went out with full moon and got hurt. He refused to tell me what happened, but I knew he was at least okay now.
He got a baby sister, named Lydia. Real cute.
Nothing much happened there, that was the only news I got.

Lily and I also spoke a lot, owls flying in and out, at least once or twice a week.
Her sister still hated her, no matter what.
James and I didn't speak, but what I heard from Lily, he was doing fine.
He was still the rich spoiled boy who lived in a rich area somewhere in London.

Marlene was also quiet, not doing much as well.

Mya stayed at school since her parents went to America for some stupid  muggle convention.