14- Outing With Him

"So you just brought me out here to do more sleeping?" She asked again.

"Basically, yeah. But under the sun. It's better." He held her hand tightly as she rolled her eyes. They made it to the field in front of the lake and he immediately laid down on his back, closing his eyes as the hit sun penetrated his skin. She stood over him with crossed arms.

"You're blocking my sun." He mumbled.

"I can't do more sleeping!" She sighed, sitting down beside him.

"Why not?" He opened one eye.

She didn't have an answer, she thought it was obvious. He put his arm out across behind her, signalling for her to lay down. She did, and leaned her head into his side, her arm on his chest.

"Tell me anything else." He asked.

There was a small silence as she thought.

"I'm from a Muggle family. I hope you don't mind." She mumbled. She had said it to remind him again.

"What's the point of caring anymore? You're a wizard, I'm a wizard. Doesn't really matter." He muttered. She nodded, happy with his answer.

"I'm from a family who do dark magic. Hope you don't mind?" He chuckled.

"As long as you don't do it." She said.

He stayed silent for a while.

"No.. I don't." He shrugged. "I used to, but not anymore."

She had reached into his pocket slyly and taken out his lighter. She had it in front of his face and he finally processed what was happening and tried to grab it, but she sat up and threw it in the lake.

"No!" He tried reaching out for it. He groaned and he slumped back on the grass.

"You're lungs are probably all black." She shook her head at him. She slid up a bit on the grass so his head could rest on her side instead, while she played with his hair.

"They are not." He mumbled.

"I just think that it has so many disadvantages. Why would you want to do it?"

"One advantage is death." He said out of the blue, without thinking. She stayed silent and looked ahead.

"I'll see you tomorrow, bye." She was ready to turn but he grabbed her hand and tugged her back lightly. He pulled her in so that there was no space between them and looked down on her. She looked up at him with her eyes slightly widened, scared she would miss anything minor.

His hand slowly held the bottom of her jaw on both sides with his one hand. It wasn't rough. He slowly leaned in and she found herself leaning in too.

Why? Well she wouldn't be able to answer it.

"You.. You're not forced to." He mumbled, their lips were really close. She could just about feel his lips on hers, but they weren't.

"I meant it when I wanted to try with you."

He gave her a small nod, but he didn't dare move. He just looked at her lips.

She then did what he could not find the courage to do and she kissed him. He froze but he soon kissed her back.

It was slow but soon became quick, and needy, on his end. He loved the feeling. Her hand went to his shoulder and his went to the back of her neck, his thumb absentmindedly rubbing the side of her neck, where her mark was.

She thought it was enough and tried to pull away but he didn't want to, and continued kissing her. She kissed him back again and he bit her lip gently. After a while, they parted for real this time, catching their breaths. His head rested on the side of hers, his eyes closed.

"I like how you make me feel." He mumbled into her ear.

"Nothing new, right?" She sighed quietly.

"I've never felt like this with anyone." He told her.

"Good bye, Draco." She separated from him slowly and turned away, but she couldn't walk a step.

"Do you not believe me?" He asked confusedly.

She turned around with a faint smile, and pocketed her hands. The wind played with her hair. Her cheeks were rosy and her lips were red and swollen. She was only taller than him now because the ground was tilted. He looked up at her like a puppy.

"Exactly correct. I don't, and I don't think I will." She shrugged. He narrowed his eyes.

"That sounds like your problem." He put his hands in his pockets. His eyes turned bitter quickly.

She looked at the ground. It looked like she was ready to leave but she looked back up at him.

"You were my first kiss." She spoke softly. He was almost completely enchanted by her voice that he almost didn't completely comprehend what she said. But he did.

Before he could reply, she turned and walked away with her head down, shivering against the cold.

She was his first real kiss too.