33- Even With All The Problems

She shook her head. "Just leave it." She whispered. Slowly, she tried moving her fingers out of his but he didn't let her.

He slowly lifted up her hand that was in his, to his lips and he lightly kissed her hand.

She smiled faintly.

"I like you." He said.

"You've already told me that." She smiled.

"That didn't count. I actually do. I like you."

"You know," She paused. He looked at her eagerly. "I think I like you too."

"Even with all the problems?"

"Even with all the problems." She gave him a small nod.

There was a small pause. It was silent and they just looked at each other. He looked like he had something to say.

"You know, I think those bruises look good on you." He looked at her lustfully. He leaned in a bit, and let go of one of her hands to touch her face lightly. He was careful to not hurt her.

"You don't have to lie to make me happy." She chuckled. He chuckled with her and shook his head.

He kissed her but it was only short.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

He looked down. "Another time. I'm with you right now." He held her hand and rested his head on her shoulder.

Y/n didn't feel tired. She just looked off into space and every now and then she would hold his hand and trace small circles.

She finally found herself drifting to sleep but it wasn't for long as she was woken up by sudden movement. She opened her eyes and looked around. It was just Draco. She wasn't sleeping on his head anymore. He had laid her down flat on her back and he adjusted himself next to her. He didn't know she was awake.

"Hi." She spoke.

"Hi." He replied quietly.

They just quietly looked at each other.

"I want you to come to my home. I want to show you everyone." He looked away from her.

There was a short silence. She furrowed her eyebrows trying to process his words. Meeting his family?

"When?" She asked hesitantly.

He scoffed with a smile. "You actually want to go?"

She shrugged. "Let's do it." she offered a smile.

"It's a ball. But we won't be staying there for long." He informed.

She put her lips together. "Who's hosting it?"

He gave a sad smile. "Me."

"Then I will be there. What day.. and who exactly will show?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Family.." He trailed off.

"Ahuh.." She agreed slowly. He put his hand on her shoulder and laughed quietly.

"You needn't fret. We'll only stay for a while." He squeezed her shoulder and she leaned in to his warmth.

"Then when we leave?" She guessed.

"Still planning on what exactly we should do." He said slowly as he was now currently thinking on what they should do.

They fell into comfortable silence. Her eyes didn't watch him anymore but watched her white pillow case. But he still looked at her.

"I can heal them now." He offered. She nodded against her pillow and sat up, crossing her legs. He also crossed his legs in front of her and they stretched for a moment.

He took out his wand and pointed it to her jawline. He didn't even mutter anything for his spells to heal her. He did it to the rest of her face and after she rubbed her face in relief.

"Thank you." She turned swiftly back onto her back, looking up on the ceiling. He just rested his elbow on his knee and admired her.

She sat up abruptly and groaned. "I'm so bored!" She got up and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to walk outside."

"I'm coming." Draco got up quickly, nearly tripping over himself towards her. He finally made it beside her. Y/n felt somewhat protected.

Maybe it was because he was taller than her or it was because he was a dark wizard, she didn't know.

They walked slowly outside. Both of them were barefoot as they walked on the grass up on a small hill.

The air felt cold but refreshing on Y/n's face and she felt goosebumps immediately form on her arms and thighs. She shook the feeling off and admired the scenery in front of her. It was just grass, but it was so green and looked so beautiful in the night time.

Her neck felt cold, or it was just her mark. She rubbed it softly and noticed Draco's hand moved to his neck to rub it too. He looked bothered.

"Sorry." She turned her head to him.

He turned his head to her, his hand still covering his mark. "I have to get used to it." He shrugged.

She nodded.

"It feels like your fingers are right there raking at my neck. It's creepy." He shivered.

She nudged his shoulder with hers. "Get used to it."

He nudged her shoulder back.