4- Action to Regret

"In your 17 years of living, can you finally start acting somewhat like an adult?" Y/n hissed at him. They walked side by side.

"Maybe if you weren't eating like a pig."

"I was not!" She protested.

"You always do, by the way." He informed her.

"Actually, it was just today." She looked away from him, her chin in the air.

"So you admit you ate like a pig today?" He asked.

"Shut up. I was vomiting all day. I don't need this!" She told him angrily and walked ahead of him.

"Everyone's vomiting, but they still managed to eat politely." He said as he walked ahead of her. She narrowed her eyes at the back of his head.

"Shut up." She said again. He smirked and turned around suddenly. She bumped into his chest. He put his hands on her shoulders and they stayed there as he pushed her back softly.

"Why would you even be vomiting? Don't tell me you actually have a soulmate?" He smiled evilly. She narrowed her eyes at him even more. He let go of her shoulders and looked at the ceiling like he was pondering.

"Wow. I feel bad for whoever in this world could be your soulmate." He scoffed and turned, walking. She walked beside him. "I mean.. I would have expected someone like you to have been alone for the rest of your.. life." He chuckled, pocketing his hands.

Big mistake.

They had reached the stairs that led down to the great hall. Everyone in their year seemed to of been waiting outside it, talking. He stopped both of them at the top of the stairs and he turned around, his back faced the stairs.

"Well.. no hard feelings?" He said condescendingly. He sounded too fake. He tapped her shoulder a few times and with every touch he gave a small grimace. Her anger boiled up.

"Whats wrong? Can't talk? Or maybe sad at the fact that you'll actually be lonely?" He smirked and pocketed his hand. His other hand went to her arm, wiping his hand on her shirt.

"Sorry, I should have thought before I patted you on the shoulder." He gave an evil glint in his eyes. Her teeth clenched.

"Go before I do something I regret." She mumbled, looking at the floor. She clutched her shirt tighter.

He bent down to be at her height level and chuckled. "Sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you over your cries of ending up alone forever." He whispered, laughing.

She wore a calm look in her eyes and a slight grimace on her features as she looked him up and down. He tilted his head to the side, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I said go, before I do something I regret." She stood up straight. He scoffed at her and shook his head.

"No, you can get out of my sight. Before I do something I wont regret." As soon as he said it, she pushed him back, and he fell down the stairs.

It was in sort of slow motion. He tried to reach out his hands to grab her but she stood back, a small smile on her face as he fell back. He clenched his teeth at her in anger at her smug expression. He landed with a big thud and he groaned. The back of his head stung.

Pansy and Daphne stood over Malfoy, laughing at him, then they looked at Y/n. Daphne started clapping and Pansy soon joined. It wasn't long until the rest of them joined.

Blaise and Theo went to the other side of Draco and looked down on him. They were in front of Daphne and Pansy who clapped and laughed. Draco looked up and Y/n smiled at everyone clapping, and took a small bow. He scowled and groaned.

His head hurt.

Everyone was too busy cheering. Theo and Blaise were too busy looking at the interaction with Y/n and the whole crowd, and trying to figure out what happened.

"So Y/n pushed him down the stairs?" One said.

"Damn straight she did! Merlin's proud!" Daphne replied.

A few laughed and they clapped and cheered more. It finally stopped and the crowd dispersed slightly, only leaving the six.

Y/n gracefully came down the stairs and was at the top of his legs, looking at him as he narrowed his eyes at her.

He shook the thought off and looked up at Theo desperately. "Help." Draco whispered weekly.

"Walk it off." Y/n rolled her eyes. She was fuelled by anger. She finally put him in his place. He'd pushed a lot of people down the stairs anyway. It was time to finally give him a taste of what he would always do.

Daphne and Pansy agreed. The girls left, with Y/n stepping over Draco and the boys were left alone.

"Hey.. are you alright?" Blaise asked, squinting his eyes at Draco. "It was only a small stair case"

"It's still a staircase." Theo sighed.

He bent down and grabbed Draco's arm, and the back of his head to sit him up. As soon as Theo touched his arm Draco's eyes closed. Theo felt his hand become wet.

"AHHH!" He squealed, removing his hand slowly. It was covered in blood.

"Dear Merlin!" Blaise shrieked.

"Draco's unconscious and covered in food. He must feel terrible." Theo sighed. He brought out his wand and lifted him up.

"The bloods literally dripping." Blaise stated as they walked.

"We don't have time! Run!" Theo ordered and they ran to the infirmary.