𝟐𝟏

To say that I was a tad bit angry right now would be an understatement

To say that I was a tad bit angry right now would be an understatement. I was fuming at what John B suggested and at who he brought to his home.

"Fuck that. No way." I protested from my seat besides JJ. "No effing way!" Kie protested in agreement with me. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" I proceeded to ask our friend who sat besides Sarah.

"I dunno." John B said, shrugging his shoulders in complete idiocy. "Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ begins to joke.

I shove his arm off and away that was loosely wrapped around my shoulder in complete disbelief and annoyance. "Not the time." I scolded him. "Right, I'm sorry." The blonde apologized to me as he grabbed my hand in his and rubbed his thumb over it.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote." Kie brings up. "This is our thing. A Pogue thing." The girl goes on to say.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope begins to agree from his seat besides JJ's. "Thank you! I'm glad to hear Kie and I aren't the only ones." I exclaimed.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kie informs John B and completely ignoring the presence of Sarah.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" The blonde whined in annoyance. "Then leave." Kie and I suggested at the same time.

Sarah looks over at Kie then at me with a very evident and sour expression and scoffs. "I told you." She tells John B.

"Told him what, exactly?" Kie asked her in interest. "That you're a backstabbing liar?" Kie asked the blonde girl.

"No, that you two are shit—talking bitches." She bitterly spat. "Oh, that's it! You dirty mop head." I angrily insulted her, as I throw myself off of my chair and start to make my way towards her, but JJ immediately and frantically stood up from his chair and wrapped his arms around my waist to stop me.

"Y/N, babe. Calm down." He says to me as he struggled to hold me back in his grasp. "She just called not only me, but Kie a bitch, JJ!" I exclaimed as I try to pry his arms off and away from around my waist.

"I know, but attacking and fighting her isn't going to solve anything. Be the bigger person." He pleads me.

I huff in annoyance and push his arms away from my waist and go to stand besides Kie with a very visibly and irritated look on my face.

'Sometimes, being the bigger person gets you nowhere.'

"When have I lied? Or backstabbed any of you?" Sarah asked Kie and I in absolute confusion at our accusation.