𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

I can't even begin to express the way I'm currently feeling at the moment. I'm feeling a mixture of sadness, happiness, and accomplishment.

Sad, because I just ended this story that I worked so hard on for the past year.

Happy, because of you guys and the amount of unconditional support you guys provide me. It makes me happy to see that people actually enjoyed my writing and creativity with this story.

Accomplished, because not once did I give up on writing this story (I may have thought about it, but you guys helped me continue.) and leave it discontinued and because my story was able to expand to a large audience, because you guys were able to give my terrible writing a chance.

Thank you, for those who stuck around with me since the very beginning and even the new comers. I even applaud and thank my haters for making me want to just write more and rub it into their faces and send the message of, "Hey, bestie I don't care what you think of my story. I am not here to satisfy you, but my readers."

I can't express the unconditional my loved have for every single one of you. I just feel like words can never explain how happy you guys make me with all your sarcastic and hilarious comments and support.

I got a bit emotional writing my thank you, because it feels like I'm letting a part of me go.

I want to let every single one go you know that I am here for you. If you need advice come and ask me for it or even if you need a friend, because we've all became a little family.

And as for the big question, "will she be continuing the story?!" And the answer to your question is..."yes, once season 2 is out I'll start the process of writing it and planning out a plot."

If you guys want to stay updated on my ideas for the second part of this book you can follow me on Instagram @ missgraygubler or stay attentive and alert of my message board.

Love all of you,

J <3

Also, if you left questions on my Q & A here are the answers to those:

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

What do you think season 2 of oxb is going to be like?

• In my opinion, I feel like season two will be a mixture of like the ending of On my block and season 3 of Casa de papel (Money heist). What I mean by that is, because The crew thinks that John B and Sarah are dead I feel like they will hold a funeral for them and their friendship may fall apart, because I think that John B was the glue of the crew. I think that John B may call the crew and tell them that they are alive and they will regroup. I also think that this season will have a lot more action and I'm so ready for it.

━━━━━━━━

If this book was an OC what would their name be?

• This is a very interesting question that I had never put thought into, but I think my characters name would be, Evangeline Sage Torres.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Who do you see being the OC? Like what actor/singer?

• I really see Cierra Ramírez playing my OC, because like we need some diversity and also she's really pretty.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Will you continue the story when season 2 comes out? Will you be taking a break?

• Yes, I will be continuing the story when season 2 comes out. I will also, most likely be taking a month break after the show comes out due to planning of the plot and writing. You will all get notified when I post through my Instagram (@ missgraygubler) or my message board so stay attentive on that.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

How old are you? Where are you from?

• I am 16 years old and I live in California.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(Not a question, but.) I just know you're really pretty.

• The confidence this gave me was astronomical. 🥺

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

If you have anymore questions for me, feel free to comment them down below.

Here are my socials if you ever need to reach me anywhere:

Instagram: barneswinchesters

Tik tok: barneswinchesters