𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎

Hello, lovelies, I know it's been a few months since I completed/closed this book, and clearly a lot of things have happened with this book, all positive things, of course.

Some of those positive things include; 1. talking to some of you on Instagram, tik tok, and on my message board. 2. Reading all of your hilarious and positive messages/comments. 3. And the amount of attention I have gained due to this book is just a plus.

I know I've mentioned this thousands of times, I'm sure, but I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am for every single one of you. I never expected to receive this amount of attention on a book written by me. I will forever be grateful for every read and vote I receive.

I don't think you guys understand how impacted I feel when you guys let me know that my book means the world to you and that it's helped you get through some of your toughest of days. Just knowing that my book has helped a great amount of you, makes me feel like I did something right.

I can't even stress this enough but, if you need anything like advice, someone to vent to, help with beginning your own story, let me know. DM me on Instagram, comment on my tik tok, or comment on my message board. You are no bother at all.

Now, I have a bit of news. With the new season releasing in a few weeks, I'm in the mood to re—edit this book. I like to believe that my writing has improved and I feel like the first few chapters have so much potential. If you guys would like for me to re—edit this story let me know. This does not mean I will be uploading more chapters, I will only be re—editing my chapters that are already uploaded.

And I would like to address two frequently asked questions about my story by the majority of you.

Will you continue this book after season 2?

The simple answer is, yes I will be making a sequel. The sequel will be separate from this one so, that means there will be 2 books in my JJ OBX series.

When will you release part 2?

I don't want to give an exact date as to when it will be released, because I wouldn't want to disappoint any of you if I decided to reschedule the drop. Since the second season of the show is being released on July 30 the most accurate release date of the first chapter will be the second or third week of August, so that I can have some time to plan out the plot.

If you guys/girls have any questions feel free to comment under this chapter and I will answer all of them.

Once again, thank you! Have a good summer. </3

Also, would you guys like me to start posting OBX videos on my tik tok? Would that interest you?

How to reach me:

Tik tok: missgraygubler

Instagram: missgraygubler