𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

"Where's John B and JJ?" I asked Pope and Kie as I hopped into the boat. "Same thing I asked." Kie informed me.

"Code red!" Is all Pope said. "What the hell is going on? You keep saying that, but I don't know what it means." Kie exclaimed in frustration.

"Okay, JJ and John B conked out in the marsh. They need a tow." Pope explained. "Uh, okay, well, what does that have to do with us?" I asked Pope in a sarcastic tone.

"We need you for mechanical and you for control." Pope said to Kie and I. "I understand, Kie for mechanical, but me control?" I asked him in confusion.

"Yeah, You know how to keep JJ at tranquility." Pope informed me as he pushed up on the boats accelerator. I shook me head and sat down with a huff.

'These boys would not know how to survive on their own without us.'

Pope kept driving the boat for a while, before I spotted a much bigger boat ahead. "Here, tie it up." Pope instructed me as he handed me the rope.

"Don't tie it too tight." Pope frantically warned me as I went to tie the rope into a knot. "Why, the boat can float away?" I asked him in suspicion. "It won't. I'll stay on the boat." He explained. "Okay." I said, nodding my head at him, before walking back to my seat.

"No!" Pope exclaimed, as he held his hands out to my chest to stop me. I gave him a confused look with a raised eyebrow and he said, "JJ needs you up on that boat, he got hurt." My eyes widened in worry and I climbed off and up to the bigger boat in a hurry.

I ran to the entrance of the boat and frantically looked around for JJ. "Hey, John B have you seen, JJ? Pope said he was hurt." I quickly asked the brunette.

"No, he's probably around front." He stated. I nodded my head and quickly walked around the front to check like he said.

I reached the front of the boat and saw no one.

'Where the hell is this boy?'

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the voice of John B shout, "Sayonara!" And then a big splash of water.

I ran around to the back to check it out in case someone fell into the water and needed help.

When I reached the front, Kie was standing there looking out into the water. I was confused for a second before I followed her gaze and saw the boys swimming over to the other boat.