𝟏𝟕

Kie and I were currently standing by the dance floor while, we conversed about random things

I found myself scanning my surroundings every 5 minutes, hoping that I'd be lucky enough to spot my boyfriend. Although he got out of jail, I'm still pretty worried about him, especially after I saw what his dad was capable of.

After another long 5 minutes, I sighed to myself and decided this would be the last time I would check my surroundings. So, when I did, my eyes landed on Pope hugging a familiar person, JJ.

"Sorry, I'll be right back, Kie." I apologized to her as I set my  drink down on a nearby table and sped walked over to JJ.

He didn't notice my presence until, he turned around to scan the area, probably for me. When his bright blue eyes met my e/c colored ones, he visibly relaxed and smiled down at me.

"Woah, you look stunning, Y/N." JJ said, complimenting me. "You clean up nice yourself." I complimented back with a slight blush and wide smile.

"Where were you?" I asked him. "With John B. We were planning something." He answered with no details. "Wow, thats a lot of Information." I sarcastically stated.

"Sorry, Y/N. You'll find out soon, but I gotta go and do something. You really do look stunning and I love you." He quickly said, after he looked over my shoulder and grabbed my face to plant a quick kiss on my lips, not giving me time to kiss back or even react at that.

He ran off to the dance floor and I turned around to see that he went over to hand something to Sarah Cameron. I went to turn around and ask Pope about it, but before I could he said, "it's a note from, John B."

I nodded and turned back around to see Rafe and Kelce approaching, JJ. I was getting ready to walk towards his direction, but Pope grabbed my upper arm.

"Y/N, don't." He said in a warning tone. "Pope, they're going to beat him up." I said in a defensive tone. He sighed and let my arm go and I ran off after the group as they too went to chase after, JJ.

I grabbed the sides of my dress and fisted it in my hands, so that I wouldn't trip over it and fall. As I approached my destination, I could hear shouting.

'The boys restroom, great.'

I walked into the bathroom, not caring for the stares I was receiving from both men and women.

"Your face looks really bad. Starting to look like your dad a lot more." I hear Rafe say.

I walked into the dressing room they were in, only to see JJ being held back in a chokehold by Kelce. This sort of anger that I've never felt before, built inside of me and I said, "let him go, dipshit."