𝟏𝟎

JJ was mine

JJ was mine. My boyfriend, finally. I just wanted to scream out to the universe that I was with JJ Maybank, but I couldn't, because I'd look like a maniac.

When JJ dropped me off at my house last night, he wanted to enter and give my father a piece of his mind, but I couldn't allow it.

I just know they'd get into a physical fight and there was no telling who'd win.

On one hand, JJ has a lot of pent up anger, but on the other hand, my dad is just flat out abusive so he wouldn't have a problem beating JJ senseless.

Anyways, JJ was polite as ever when he dropped me off last night. He wanted to be respective towards me and my boundaries so, when he gave me a goodnight kiss it wasn't on the lips, but on my cheek.

He reassured me that he in fact did want to kiss me, but we wanted to take things slow. Especially, if we wanted this relationship to last.

We agreed on keeping our relationship a secret from the pogues since, the whole No pogue on Pogue macking rule.

Enough of the past, now here in present time the pouges and I were sitting in the van. We were on our way to the kooks country club resort.

We needed the internet and this was the only way we could access it. The kooks were the only ones who had multiple back up generators hooked up into the wall for electricity.

We walked through the back of the kitchen and into the hall, attempting to blend in with all the rich, pesky, and white washed men and women.

We successfully made it through the resort undetected and walked into the room that has countless of computers lined up on desks.

"Sweet lord the internet! I've missed you." Pope exclaimed, being the first one from the group to rush over to the computers.

JJ followed after Pope. "Let me get in there. Gotta check up on my insta models!" JJ exclaimed as if it was a necessity.

I scoffed in jealousy which, grabbed his attention, causing heat to emit to his face from embarrassment.

"I mean you of course! You're my only insta model, babe." JJ tried to lie. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to Kie.

'I was indeed a little bothered at the comment. But at the same time, it's normal for guys to find other girls hot. Right? As long as they don't date...'

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Kie waving her hands in front of my face.

"Come on, let's go." She said, grabbing my hand and running out the room. "Wait, where are we going?!" I exclaimed as I trailed behind her.