𝟏𝟏

After successfully escaping from JJ's dad's old work, we all met up at John B's, but that was about 2 hours ago

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After successfully escaping from JJ's dad's old work, we all met up at John B's, but that was about 2 hours ago.

Right now, John B was driving us to Kies family restaurant, so that we could get something to eat.

"I guess stealing drones makes you hungry." Kie sarcastically stated as Pope grabbed the handle of the metal sliding door and slid it open so we could hop out from the back of the van.

"What I would do for a beer and shrimp and Grits right now." JJ said to no one in particular.

"It would not be pretty." Pope decided to add to the blondes statement. "Wait, that sounds so good right about now." I agreed with my boyfriend.

JJ and I walked hand in hand into the restaurant that held the precious food that we so desperately needed in our system.

He grabbed the side of my face and leaned down so that he could place a small kiss on my forehead. I looked up at him and gave him a soft peck on his lips.

"Hey, dad." Kie greeted her father who was working a shift. "Hey, Mr. C" I said, politely greeting my best friends father.

"Hey girls...Hey boys." He greeted back with a bit of distaste in his tone towards the boys.

Kie's father was never fond of the boys hanging out with us girls. They were known to cause trouble around town.

Kie nodded over at the empty table, signaling for us to sit at it. As Pope was getting ready to take the besides mine, JJ took the chair out from underneath him, causing Pope to fall on his ass.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Pope angrily exclaimed as he dusted himself off then, stood up from the ground.

"I wanna sit next to my girl." He nonchalantly stated. "Okay, and you could have just said that instead of doing this." Pope said, exaggeratingly pointing to the chair in his blonde friends hand.

JJ looked down at the chair in his hands before agreeing. "I should probably speak before I do things." He said, sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"You think?" I sarcastically asked. "Hey! That's mean." He whined. "And what you did to Pope was mean. Apologize." I sternly ordered him.

He playfully rolled his eyes and with a huff of air he set the chair down and looked over at Pope and apologized.

"Food anyone?" Kie asked, holding out a tray of fries and burgers in her hands.

"Thank god!" JJ earful exclaimed. "I call dibs on the fries!" I exclaimed as I grabbed the tray out of Kie's hand.

We all sat around the table enjoying, not only the savoring, delicious, and salty food, but the company of friends.