𝟎𝟐

We drove back to the island to report the wreck, hoping to get a founders fee

JJ and John B went into the coast guard building to inform them about the wreck, but they exited the building almost immediately, having no luck.

"Well, that went well." Pope sarcastically stated. "So, what's the plan?" JJ asked John B as he wrapped his arm around his shoulder, dismissing Popes sarcastic remark.

"I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns the boat." John B says in a mischievous tone while, holding up the motel key he found on the boat by its ring.

"We don't know whose room that is. It can be anyone's." Pope factually stated, concerned for our safety.

"I'm in." JJ announced without an ounce of hesitance, before running off towards our boat.

"Let's go guys." I called out to my friends, before running in pursuit of JJ.

After much debate and persuasion, Pope joined us in the boat and we sped down the marsh towards the designated motel.

We arrived at the motel and, boy did it look like a crack house.

JJ whistled in bewilderment at the sight in front of him. "I thought the château looked bad." JJ stated as he looked back at the motel in disgust.

"This place is a shit show." John B agreed. "Motel or meth lab?"Kiara sarcastically questioned us in a disgusted tone.

"You be the judge." Pope replied to Kiara's sarcastic remark.

"Looks like a place I'd love to stay in." I sarcastically stated.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady white stays." John B factually stated in a confused tone.

"No, it looks like the type of place someone with a Grady white would get killed." Pope corrected his brunette friend.

"This is your captain speaking HMS pogue Comin' in for landing." JJ said in a weird Captain—like manner as he hopped off of the boat to tie it down.

"We good?" John B asked JJ to ensure the boat wouldn't go loose and float away.

"Yeah, we're good." JJ reassured him. "Alright, here goes nothing." John B says as he drives the boat to a halt to park.

"Good luck boys." I said, waving them off. "Hey, don't let him do anything stupid." Pope seriously warned John B, referring to JJ.

"Oh, we will." JJ says, already fooling around. "I'm not making any promises. "John B says with a sly smile plastered on his lips.

"No, no, no, Y/N you're going in with them. I don't trust JJ enough not do something stupid and I most definitely do not trust John B to stop him." Pope suddenly volunteers me.

I let out a very audible groan and rolled my head backwards in annoyance and reluctantly sat up from my seat, having no choice in the matter and hopped off the boat and came to a halt to stand besides JJ.