Chapter 19

Won

Lili's POV

Today is a brand new day.

Weeks had passed and the time for Gavin's case decision had come.

Trials is now finally ended.

"All rise". A lawyer said upon arriving the judge.

"We're all here to witness the judge's decision about the accused Gavin Acuesta's case". Still the lawyer said.

We are all in court for the last and final hearing of the case about that jerk.

"Mister acuesta do you really raped those girls and miss Kim?". Gavin's lawyer asked defending him.

They are on the other side of the court were the designated seat of the accused and their defender. We are at the opposite side were the victims designated seat. While the judge is in front of us.

"I didn't". He said shortly that made my blood boiled. My palm turn into a fist but chaeyoung hold it softly while Jen Jen is in my side, silent.

I smiled at chae who's holding my hand to make me calm.

"They're all agreed about it. I didn't raped them". Gavin said looking innocent but not. "Then how do you explain the photos and videos that miss lalisa gave us. It contains footages about you taking drugs, assaulting a girl and bullying someone". Our lawyer defend us.

"She just wanted to ruined me. I told you I didn't raped them". She shouts.

The judge beat the gavel which result a loud sound.

"A sex without consent is considered as rape". I whispered.

"No matter how you tried to hide the truth. No matter how you lied a multiple times. Remember justice must be served. With those evidences and witnesses. I here by announced that Gavin Acuesta find guilty into the unreasonable doubt and will be sentenced reclusion perpetua due for braking the law 'bout republic act. 9165 and republic act. 8353 the anti-rape law of 1997. And to add about your case you killed someone who is innocent and did nothing wrong about you. Y'all witnessed that this man, Gavin Acuesta will root in jail to pay all of his sins". The judge said, beat the gavel for his final decision.

I almost cried.

All my suffering, my tiredness and my time are worth it. No one can harm Nini now. She can now live freely like before without threatening her.

Upon hearing the decision Gavin shouts and started to destroy everything he sees even though his hand in handcuffs.

I pulled Nini to my back to secure her not to be hurt.

The two police officer accompanied him. Gavin glared at me. "You'll regret this day manoban. I swear I'll hit on you". He said stopping in front of us. He's like a demon but who cares I'm not afraid. "Your uniform suits you so well". I smirked and mocked him.

"Fvck you. Watch all the person you love they might gone in a blink of an eye". He threatened me before they drag him to where he belongs.

I roamed my eyes in the court. The parents of the victims are crying while hugging their child's.

"You okay?". I asked nini looking at chaesoo.

Hope you'll be happy later Jen. I made a surprise for you. It's my time to confess and I'd promise you before that I'll confess when the case is done and now is the time.

I made my room look like a Disney, full of balloons and colorful colors. Call me cheesy but I love you so much Nini.

"I'm fine Lisa. Thank you for fighting this battle until the end". Nini said before my imaginations eat me again. I just hugged her as a response.