Chapter 10

Zeanna Kye Taylor

"You're almost 10 centimeters dilated," the doctor says

"You're almost 10 centimeters dilated," the doctor says. I was tired and in pain ready to push this baby out. I also felt like I was by myself. Brothers or friends  weren't here and I was here with Messiah, but I just met him. At least he cared enough to stay and be here.

But I can't even be mad at them they have their own lives and in some situations just gotta be here yourself.

"You need anything," Messiah asks looking at me. "No I'm good," I said trying to smile at him. I was in painnnnnn. I was gonna do epidural but that needle long as hello and no ma'am. And I read up on some articles where it didn't end well for woman and it made me even more terrified.

I feel and look like a hot mess. After an hour I was almost ready to push. I was tired of this and wanted to get over with it. I had already passed out multiple times while being here.

My head hurts so I'm attempting to put it up into a ponytail.

"Move let me help," he says taking the hair tie and putting my hair in a ponytail for me. I patted the seat next to me so he could sit and I laid my head on his chest.

I laid my head  feeling myself falling asleep. My brother and friends walked into the room.
I picked my head up waved at them then put it back down. Kayden smiled at me before coming up next to me for support.

I'm over it. The doctor comes into the times and says, "It's almost time for you to push but you can only have two people here ," I couldn't responded and my brothers and Farrah walked out the room not before leaving kisses on my cheek.

Messiah was in the room with me and I just leaned my head into him. I know he probably didn't wanna be here doing this shit. But It was nice of him to stay.

At this point I was in some much pain. I was yelling so much I was getting irritated at myself. "Ok Mama we're ready to push," the doctor tell me.

"You can go on 1...2....3," as soon the nurse finished her count down. I was doing more yelling then pushing. "Come on mama,push."

"Stop yelling and push!!!" some nurse told me.

"Don't tell me to STOP yelling when you not the one pushing the baby out." She started arguing with me for no reason bro. "As soon as this baby out count your rounds bitch."

"Ok we gotta go umbilical cord abnormalities, patients heart rate is dropping," the doctor yells as everyone gets to work.

Messiah Arlington Jones

After Zeanna finished giving birth she passed out, then the a bat stopped crying

After Zeanna finished giving birth she passed out, then the a bat stopped crying. "Miss count your rounds ain't talking now is she," I heard a nurse say. What the fuck weirdos.

The doctors and nurses told us we had to leave. Me and Kayden walked out and into the waiting room to explain what's going on. Fabien and Jordan looked stressed out tired but they was prolly half drunk right now.

"Why you here," Farrah asked. "Because apparently y'all phones don't work," I said getting smart with her she rolled her eyes.

I sat down in the seat and stared off, I don't even know why I'm still here.

A nurse came out "Ms.Taylor and her baby were both rushed into surgery," she told us. The girls nodded their heads, Kayden had tears rolling down her face as the doctor explained what happened.

"We'll let you know if their are may updates," the doctor told us before leaving.

After sitting in the waiting room for some time I had to leave to get some thing done. "Let me know what happens," I tell her bothers. They nod and I head out.

Zeanna Kye Taylor
"Omg, he's so cute," Farrah gushed. I'm so happy he's here and safe, really my motivation to continue and push and do better.

I been through some traumatic shit. "Did Messiah leave?" I asked. "He left," Jordan tells me as he takes the baby from me. The doctors told me he's bound to have heart problems and to just be aware of the possibility.

Kayden smirked at me. "Did y'all wash y'all hand before y'all touched my baby," I asked. They all nodded in yes.

I walked into the bathroom to wash my hands. I came back out to see Asliim and Anthony. "Hey sis," Slim spoke out. "Hello" I smiled. I made them wash their hands before they touched the baby.

"What you gonna name him?" Anthony asked. "His name is Shiloh Ira Taylor." They all nodded, "sound like a church name," Fabien spoke up. Messiah walked into the room.

"Well I'm about to head out," Ant told me as my brothers and Slim got up to leave. They gave the baby to Farrah. "I gotta get to work,"Kayden said. "Bye, I gotta go too," Messiah took the baby from her.

They all left so it was just us in the room. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I thought you left," he shrugged.

"How you feeling?"

"Tired, I'm very sleepy."

"Well imma let you sleep."

I'm now smiling very much hard right now. Im sotting on the bed and he's standing up staring at me. Him so smexy!