Chapter 11

Zeanna Kye Taylor
Chicago, IL

I been in the hospital for three days and I was finally getting released today. Felt good to know I was going home to a clean apartment. I sat down waiting for the doctors to bring the let work so I could sign.

My body was tired and I was ready to get to bed. The doctors brought me the paper work. I was gonna get a Uber back home, but Messiah said he would take me.

He walked into my hospital room "wassup ma," he said before giving me a kiss. "I'm good,you?"

"Good?"

"Yeah," I told him.

"I'm ready to go," he took our bags and went to get his car to pull up to to the front. A nurse pushed me and the baby to the front. He got out took Shiloh and helped me in my seat. I thanked him and he pulled off.

We walked into the apartment. It felt to have to come into something that yours. I took Shiloh and brought him to my room.

"My stink finally here," I gushed out loud. I was  excited. Messiah left to do something, I don't even know.

I made sure Shiloh was comfortable and asleep and I started to come up with ideas and ways to promote my business. I needed to bring in customers. I was very close to launching my business in the next days.

I wanted to get people and have them try and style the hair and post them on my social media's. Farrah and Kayden said they'd do a couple for me, I was happy for that.

I was hoping to do it this week, but I wanted to focus and Shiloh and I just had him. Didn't feel comfortable leaving him with anyone.

They'd say they'd come over here one of these days to do it. I was gonna have someone take the pics of them. Gonna get make up done and hair installed and because I don't have anyone else I would have to be in the pictures as well.

______________

Shiloh's now 6 weeks old, and my stinka butt so cute

Shiloh's now 6 weeks old, and my stinka butt so cute. It don't even make so sense. Today me and the girls were gonna get our make up done and try on the hair.

Right now I'm on the phone with Messiah. "So, yeah. We doing that today so when I launch my business I have some customers," I told him while smiling. "That's good ma, the grind don't stop," he said in his sexy voice.

I thanked him. "Let me see Loh loh." I turned the camera around to show Shiloh knocked out laying on me. "I gotta go Kye, I was checking to make sure you good. Let me know if you need anything," he told me licking his lips. I thanked him and ended the call.

I got up cleaned, made breakfast, took a shower and got Shiloh ready for the day. I slipped on baggy shorts and oversized shirts with some Jordan 1s.

Shiloh went back to sleep, that's all her does. I heard knocking to see Kayden and Farrah here. I have them hugs and talked a bit since we hadn't talked in some time.

"I'm just gonna do a couple sample wigs for pics today." Farrah did our makeup then Kayden did hers because I could do makeup for anything. We all installed each other's wigs making different styles of them.

I had the photographer show how the hair looks and how soft it was. We took a lot of pictures of the different wigs and just promoting our other products too.

After we done I went to make Shiloh a bottle since he was up. I kept my make up on since I still looked good. I was hungry and it was late so I called Messiah.

"Can you buy me food," he didn't answer so rude. "Is that a yes, ok thank you I'll text you what I want since you seem uninterested,bye." I said then hung up the phone.

I text him I wanted some wings.

He walked into my room 30 minutes later. I put Shiloh in his bed. "You mad at me," I asked smiling. "Still brought my food though," I said throwing my ass around.

I took my food from him happily. I got back up and gave him a kiss on the check. I ate my food while he played with Shiloh. "You look good," "I took pictures for my business today,"

"Scoot over," he took his shoes off and got into bed with Shiloh on him. He put his head on my stomach and they both fell asleep. Them look so cute.

_________
Updates to my fellow ghosts?