Chapter 24

Zeanna Kye Taylor

It was now November I purchased a spot for my beauty supply. I was able to pay in full cash and set a deal with the owner. I was nearing my days of opening but I still needed some things done. the place was done and clean. I'm just waiting for my merchandise to be shipped to the store.

It's gonna be a big ass store and I already have employees for it and for my hair company. I'm gonna store my merchandise there as well. Today I would get some of the orders and my employees and I would get to work.

It's been stressful making sure Shiloh was good and trying to manage this but I'm getting the hang of this. My business has grown so much over the pass two months. I don't think I've gone a day without orders and I'm so grateful and thankful. I pray everyday cause this was really a blessing for me.

Messiah's Birthday was coming up in like 2 weeks and I wanted to do something for him. But I haven't gotten a minute to myself to even get there. The guys were gonna help me get the packages into the back of the store and then I'd have the employees put them up in there spot. I had already planned everything out how I wanted it to go.

Just hope for the best and pray that we will have customers. It was now late at night and I'd pretty much finish stocking my entire store.

I was now getting Shiloh ready for bed he was sitting in his tub playing with toys. He was splashing water all over me.

"Stop" I told him. And he just started laughing at me while I mugged him.

"Da, da!" He yelled. I turned around to see Messiah behind me standing at the door. I finished cleaning him and for him out the tub.

"Hey" I told him walking into Shilohs room. I dried him off and started to lotion him up, dressing him turning on some kids shows and putting him in bed.

I closed the light in his room and went to my room to see Messiah laying down.

"I'm hungry and I don't know what to eat" I told him.

"Taco Bell?"

"No, ima be shitting and farting all night" I told him and we both started laughing. I went to the bed and got on top of him laying down.

"What did you do today?" I asked him.

"Work stuff."

"You?"

"Yeah the same, stocking the store up."

"That's good I'm proud of you," he told me kissing my cheek.

I got up off of him and went to get a shirt of Messiah's I could put on after I got out the shower.

I realized was on my period shit aggravating and the pains. I took a shower put my pad on, deodorant and oiled my body. I slipped on a t-shirt and some boxers and got in bed with my laptop.

Messiah was on his phone. I wanted to look at something I wanted to get for his birthday maybe. I'm still thinking.

"I forgot to tell you this but my moms having a dinner at her house Friday night, and I wanna bring you and Messiah if that's cool with you."

"That's okay," I told him. The last and first time I met them we didn't really converse I was just there and all this other shit happened too. Messiah came and laid his head on me and I switched my tab to Netflix. I started to rub his dreads and scalp and an hour later he was asleep.

I was still trying to find a good gift that he would cherish and meant something to him. My mind was running wild from thoughts I got up to make sure Shiloh was okay because I heard whining. I brought him to the bed with me and he fell asleep instantly.