Chapter 18

Zeanna Kye Taylor

I woke up this morning wasn't feeling too good. Dreams of my past and family played and replayed in my mind. I really don't wanna go down that path anymore.

I'm trying to get my mental health somewhere sustainable and for Shiloh. I don't wanna bring any of my problems on him for effect his life at all.

I just got done from picking up Shiloh and he's smiling and slobbing on my face. Him looked so funny.

"You had fun"

All he did was make them baby noises.

I smiled and gave him a kiss. I got in the car and headed to Farrah's crib. We we're gonna have a sleep over and she would bring some of her friends. I cleaned the house yesterday.

It was five when I got to Farrahs house she came outside with her friends. Alaya and Sashaa we'd met before they were pretty cool.

"Hello" they told me smiling. "Hi" I really didn't feel like talking and at times I just can't converse for shit so I we headed to the house and got ready.

We got to the house I talked to the girls and stuff they wanted to have the sleepover at my house and it was cool because I wouldn't have anyone to watch Shiloh anyways.

We started decorating with the stuff Kayden brought. We got some snacks I bought earlier but would have to go to the store for more.

"We should get in our pajamas and head to the store now."

They took some pics and recorded picks to put on their stories

They took some pics and recorded picks to put on their stories. We left and went to Walmart.

We got some food and fuzzy socks. They started doing crack gear shit while I laughed and recorded.

We went home. Shiloh was gonna go with Messiah. He wanted to take him with him and the sleepover I wouldn't have to worried every second making sure he's okay.

We got to the house and arranged everything so it looked real neat and cute.

"Ouuu We should build a fort" Alaya said. They all agreed with that. They started getting covers, blankets, and pillows from the closet to set it up.