Chapter 2

Zeanna Kye Taylor
Unknown

Zeanna Kye Taylor  Unknown

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️

"Beep,Beep,Beep," I heard as I woke up to a bright light in my eyes making me close my eyes back up again.

I looked around the room and guessed it was a hospital. I started to get flashbacks of how I ended up here.

"Hey Fabien I'm going to the store you need something,"

"Nah, I'm good, don't be up in them people store all day," I chuckled and left, when I arrived it felt weird like somebody was watching me or something.

I got my stuff paid and left the store quickly. I started walking and a black van pulled up next to me slowly. I sped up with my walking so I could get away from it without looking like I was trying to run.

As soon as I saw someone jump out of the car, I ran quickly. I didn't even think my fat ass could run this fast and my ass still got caught, like why the fuck did I waste my energy to fucking run. I was trying to make of the situation funny so I could calm down. But I really had just gotten kidnapped.

Really hate it here. I don't even remember what happened after that. I remember waking up in what looked to be a warehouse with women and children around me screaming in agony.

Tied up, unable to move I looked around and they looked as if they hadn't eaten in days maybe even months.

I still had my bags of snacks so I shared it with the ones I could, not knowing if I'd even be able to eat myself but they looked like they needed it more than me.

I looked and thought about everything that's going around me and how know one else knows. Who knows how long we'll be here.

2 months later

I don't even know how long I've been here but I've been beaten, raped, burned, cut. I feel out of it and to the other women and children here longer than me how'd they do it.

All ages from newborns to women looking even 60 years old. I'd never thought I'd have been 17 and in this position.

To watch these women and children cry and beg in pain is just suffering. And I couldn't do anything, "Could you help with this?" Gia, one of the women I've become friends with while here.

"Yeah" I responded with a weak smile. I've been here and the amount of shit I've seen is outrageous doing this to women and children is straight disrespectful.

Taking children's innocence, MY innocence leaving them scared without a care in the world.

Having them sit here to endure the pain and not know if they'll ever be able to leave and maybe live a better life.

I sat there thinking until I saw a man come up to me and rip my clothes off as I kicked and fought back. He brings rope to keep me in restraint and abuses and uses my body as if it is nothing in front of everyone.

I sat there and cried the last time I fought back. I bit on one of their dicks and and poked their eyes out they beat me so bad and put me in metal restraints.

After they were done they moved onto the next, next, and next and all I could do was sit and watch. I cried as I watched everything unfold around me.

It's like these men didn't have hearts to recognize what they've done. Abusing women and children ruining their lives leaving them with nothing.

Who knows how long some of them been here. There possibly mentally unstable, being here for  over 2 months has made me realize what can happen right under the worlds nose.

Everyday a group of new women and children walk into this warehouse and it pains me. I turn around to see Gia passed out she looks out of  it and I don't blame her. Sometimes she'd sleep for days at a time and I'd think she was dead next to me, but it wasn't like I could do anything about it.
                            _____________

  Vote and comment
-Let me know what you think?