Chapter 8

Zeanna Kye Taylor

Waking up i'm tired and out of it

Waking up i'm tired and out of it. I'm getting closer to my due date I'm now 8 months. Pains I get a night hurt like hell.

I've just been working most of this time. I've started ordering my products. And look for apartments to move into so I can have some privacy and fell comfortable in.

I need to give the boys their space , so they can smoke or something. And being on my own will
be something to make me feel happy about the sad situation is just left.

I've went to see some places, I want a decent neighborhood. I like being by myself and in my own area way from people at times.

I've grown closer to the guys they're actually really cool people. They have no filter and Messiah's pretty quiet but nice to be around. They all keep a smile on my face though.

Today I should be getting my test score for my TSI tests. Hoping for the best, I have to go pick them up and because I don't have a car Farrah's and Kayden taking me.

Which is something I need to get a move on and get. Just something to add on too the list of things I need to get done. Also need to get baby clothes.

I took a shower and got dressed in a Nike fit. I waited till they pulled up and got into the car. I appreciate them helping me out. I left on the house.

"Hello my fellow whores," I say smiling at them. "Girl come on," Farrah tells me. We started laughing and playing 'Girls Need Love' by Summer Walker.

We pull up to the place I get the envelope and head back to the car. "I'm scared," if I didn't do well I have to go to school, school. I open the test. I took a lot of practices abs passed most of them so this shouldn't be too bad. I open the envelope "I passed," I say with a smile on my face. "Barely" but I did.

"Congrats you deserve it," they complemented me. I was almost in tears because I thought I was gonna go to school bro. I scored an average college student.

We pulled off and headed to Buy Buy Baby's to get some stuff. We walked in and I started gushing over the clothes and how'd they look on my son. Already love him and we haven't even met yet.

I started picking up mittens, hats, blankets and baby bags. I would order him some Nike and Jordan fits and shoes but not too much he'd probably grow out of them anyways.

I was excited, "you think this cute," Farrah asked. "Yeah" I said smiling. "I'm finna spoil my nephew," I heard Kayden say.

We started picking up stuff and got to the counter and the total was almost 2,000 dollars, my eyes widened baby's expensive. I got him clothes and all sizes cause I knew he would grow real quick.

We headed out the store and to Walmart. "I need car seat and stroller," I said. "I'm debating if I should get a decent car now so I can move freely or the apartment first," I really didn't wanna spend all my money at once buying car, clothes and apartment so if my plans go down the drain I can have something to lean on.

"The apartment will give you your own privacy and the car will just be you having to take Uber a lot. I would take the apartment first. I like my privacy," Farrah told me as Kayden agreed.

"Thanks I wanted your advice before I signed the document for the apartment," I said as I was looking at some car seats and strollers.

I chose some black ones and went to get some diapers. I bought some bottles, pacifiers all the bay stuff. I'd just get baby's formula after I talked to my doctor about what's best for my son.

I went to pay spending even more money. Definitely couldn't wait till I turned eighteen to really get things moving for me. I need to get this business ready. I could start working on my different sources of incomes.

I've been looking into investing into stocks it's me not being of age stopping me. We left Walmart and I headed to the realtors office so I could sign for the apartment. I would get my keys within 5 days. I told her thank you.

____________
Today I'm moving into my apartment I'm so ready. I'm in Walmart right now getting cleaning supplies so I can clean before bring my stuff over there.

I've been ordering furniture and extra stuff I need for my baby when he come and so I can get his room together. I borrowed Jordan's car. I put my items into the car and take a minute to breath all this walking is not it.

I pull up to Subways to get a sandwich since I hadn't eaten today. Which is bad considering the baby. I ate and headed to get the apartment cleaned. After a good 2-3 hours of deep cleaning. I opened some windows to get some air in the house.

I left so I could get my stuff I started packing the day I talked to my realtor most of my stuff is up. I spoke to my brothers about leaving and they were cool with it and understood why.

I headed up the stairs to my room and started to take the light stuff up I didn't want to hurt the baby.

I called my brothers and asked if they were nearby and could come get me. They told me they were on they way so I started putting more stuff up.

They came and helped me out. Messiah was looking good, good and sad stuff.

"What you got in these boxes," slim complained. "Right, taking the whole house with her," Fabien said laughing. We got most of the stuff in the car and I drove off to my apartment so they could help me get the stuff in.

We walked in and started putting boxes in the front area. "I can already tell it's finna be clean hear I'm finna be over here everyday," Ant said walking around.

Some of the furniture was coming in some time so I wanted to wait it'll those things are situated before I start.