Chapter 16

Zeanna Kye Taylor
Chicago, IL

Today I was gonna have Shiloh stay with my aunt who I haven't talked to since before the incident. I just told her and my grandma that I was going through something and wanted to isolate myself.

I was tired of repeating what happen and I wanted it to be over. No one really knows but anything trigger flashbacks and they leave me with headaches.

I know if I explain It would not have been a good thing for my mental and physical health right now.   

I got him a bag and clothes ready he was only staying for a couple of days. I trusted them with him because they helped I'm raising me and I've never had a problem with them.

"You wanna stay with grandma and auntie, papa," I told him as I buttered him up with kisses. He smiled and slobbed on me.

"Yeah no don't do that," I said cleaning my face off with a napkin. I got in the car and sat him in the car seat buckling him up. I drove it was about a 4 hour drive.

I wanted to use this time to myself and getting some work done. I arrived at there house.

"How you doing baby?" My grandma told me.

"I'm good,"

"You've been eating and taking care of your self. Yeah I'm doing good."

They pestered me with questions but I left and made sure Shiloh was good and that I would call everyday.

I actually been gain some weight which is good for me. I've always struggled with my weight as a kid. I remember being big and my parents told me to workout. They were really religious. My told me to love my body as good gives it to me and not to stress out over it.

My dad told me to get up and workout in the morning I woke up late and didn't. My parents had a whole big ass argument saying my mom was the reason because of what she said. Mind you I was just tired as hell that day and didn't wake up.

The argument was so big and some other stuff got thrown into it my whole childhood all they did was fight so this wasn't even new to me.

I had church and for the kids my family was close with the pastor so I guess my dad told him. He basically told me that I should listen to my parents and that no man would marry me if I was big.

I was so sad the hurt I felt like damn I know I'm big but you ain't have to go all the way over there. I cried.

I continued to workout and get my stuff together I was at a healthy weight. The incident happened and I lost a lot  of weight but I've been eating a lot and going to the gym.

I arrived at my apartment and got to work putting packages together and working on ways to promote my business. My business was growing, I even got a couple people to review my product on their pages. Obviously only I can really promote my product but it really helped.

I finished getting the packages together and got to the post office and shipped them off it was a good 40-50 order I was happy though. I made back the money I spent to start the business.

I was tired and decided to go to sleep. I woke up to somebody getting in bed next to me.

"What the fuck?" I was so confused.

It was Messiah talking about some, "I wanna take a nap with you."

We feel asleep and woke back up a good 2 hours later it was now about seven.

"Where Shiloh?"

"With my family they haven't met him so I brought him to stay with them?"
"You sure you wanna keep him with people for a long period of time and he just meeting them?"