Chapter 22*

Zeanna Kye Taylor

It was the next day. I walked out the bank with Shiloh and went to the car. I just got some thing together. Got a credit card and made a business account.

I also had an appointment with the owner and lawyer for a place I wanted to purchase for my beauty supply.

Things were starting to workout for me. I wanted to purchase a shop for my business and the low middle class black neighborhood.

I got Shiloh and I ready for the day got some work done. I was gonna go to the house to get some packages I needed to be shipped out.

I really wanted the space because it's enough space for the store and for me to run my hair business at the back of it.

Way more convenient for me.

Shiloh was growing up so much my baby was almost a year old. He's getting so big. I got dressed for the meeting. I was gonna take Shiloh with me because he was gonna go with my gma tomorrow.

My outfit was basic. I put on black pants, black turtle neck, grey long plaid jacket and some black heels. I would have my black purse and Shilohs bag.

I left out the house dropped the packages off and headed to the appointment. I was in there for so long. I agreed to purchase the property.

I really hope it wasn't too much to take on but you gotta take them risks and do what you feel is right or you'll always be in that one spot.

I left out I was happy my idea was moving on but some of the shit they was talking at were confusing. I got a lot of more research to do than I've already done.

And I asked too many questions you could tell they was getting annoyed but I had to make sure. 

I wanted to get a lawyer I could trust before I signed anything. That was one thing  I needed to do.  

Shiloh was getting fussy so I went home. Made him some food and me a sandwich.

I laid him down to sleep. I started doing some cleaning. I went to YouTube to find something to watch.

  Incoming..... BabyDaddy😒💕

"Hello"

"Hey"

"I miss u" I told him.

"We just saw each other yesterday" he told me laughing.

"I still miss you though"

"I'm taking you out tomorrow" he reminded me.

"Okay"

"Shiloh?"

"He knocked out"

"That's wassup. KIss him for me"

"You look good sexy"

We sat on the phone most of the night talking I ended up falling asleep on him.

___________
It was the next day 5 pm and I was gonna go drop off Shiloh at my grandmothers hotel.

Messiah wanted to have time with just me and him so he was gonna take me out on a date.

That was cool it's me because I got to eat. I took a video of him.