Chapter 29

Zeanna Kye Taylor

Today had too much going on. I just walked out of a meeting wanting to buy more properties to open for beauty supplies and trying to expand my brand. I've been working  with my marketing agent and she'd been helping me with a lot and putting my business out there.

The people just be so hard headed it's crazy that meeting gave me a whole headache I wanted to just go home and chill and do anything but Symphony and Kaii invited me to their get together and I didn't want to bail and not come.

Even though the meeting was a lot I was happy it happened cause it just meant I was moving to bigger things and getting my bag up. I picked Shiloh up and headed to the crib. I was hungry stomach was rumbling and I didn't wanna depend on the fact that I was going out so I made me a fruit bowl and a sandwich. It's been hard for me to keep heavy meals down so I stick to light stuff cereals and soup pretty much.

I dressed Shiloh sat him down unto the couch with the I-pad. As soon as that thing was in his hand anything could happen and it didn't have nothing to do with him. Just in his own world, everything irrelevant to him. I put him in a black dress shirt some jeans and black Nike shoes.

I put on a white blazer type dress with heels. I sat down before I put on the fit and imagine what would happen if I fell and changed the heels to Jordan's. And i'm pregnant, yeah let's not do that. I tidied my house, took a quick shower since I took one this morning. Put on my outfit  did a light makeup look to find Shiloh passed out on the couch.

I slipped on the necklace and ring Messiah got me

I slipped on the necklace and ring Messiah got me. I laughed picking him up.  I got him buckled up into the car seat before  starting my playlist. Pretty Little Fears - 6LACK & J. Cole blasted on as a pulled out of my apartments parking garage. Messiah was knocked out the entire ride even with the loud music.

I pulled up to the address they gave me in a hour, I was like 40 minute late already. I sent Kaii a message letting her know I was here. I walked into this big ass house with music playing. There were a mix of people here made me feel a little out of place. I walked the place where the decorative dining place. I knew they were gonna have a dinner but seemed like a bunch of people here. 

I further into the house after Kaii greeted me. Everyine was seated they're were at least 50 people here. "What's the occasion?" I asked. "Symphony's birthday?"

"You didn't tell me so I could by her something." Not being with them and all the things in my life caused me to forget. Low key made me sad and feel bad.  I walked over the symphony with Shiloh greeted her and waved at the people I didn't know then walked over to my seat next to Kai.

You how like you the only one no one knows and you just feel uncomfortable cause they looking at you. Yeah that's how I feel right now. The food was already on the table we prayed and they left the food for us to eat. I had to be careful with this white dress shirt on. I stacked my plate up cause I was low key hungry. 9 times out of 10 i'm gonna throw it all up but I'm hungry and it look good. I ate respectably but I was trying not to gobble it all down without seeming greedy. This another thing I hate eating in front of people.

Everyone around me were engaging in conversation and I was kind of just there. Shiloh sat next to me and someone's other kid. They were playing around doing weird shit. 

I was eating the food whoever made it can cook. Kai was sitting next to me talking to some girl before the table started to get quiet.

"Who are you?" Some lady asked. "Me?" she nodded her head. "Zeanna..." I dragged on. Shiloh had gotten up a minute ago to play. I picked him up and sat down with him. "Are you friend with anyone here?"

"Yeah, Symphony and Kaii."

"How do you know them?" I was about to answer with we were friends.

Symphony spoke up, "We're sisters.."

"Oh....."

"Yeah," the three of us nodded our heads.

"How old are you 19? with a baby."

"Yes..is there a problem?"

"Oh..okay."

Everyone was looking at her weird and I was tryna figure out what was the reason to even talk to me.

Symphony introduced me to the people at her party and they were nice but I just felt uncomfortable from all the talking and stuff.

"This is our mom, dad, my sister,  my daughter, and husband."

I smiled shaking their hands, "Hi, I'm Zeanna."

I talked them they were cool people to be around and talk to. They even had another foster sister and she was very welcoming. I left and went to my car I was low key tired.

I got in the car buckled as Demons - Stunna Gambino blasted through the car.

_______________________
It was the next day and I'd just dropped Shiloh off at and I was gonna go to Messiah's house to see if I found anything. I was gonna go look then meet with Symphony for the case. I walked into his apartment to see everything all over the place.

I wasn't tryna play detective but I took picture of weird shit. I cleaned the entire house which took me like a goof 3 hours. All I had left to do was his room. It was pretty much clean except for his bed and closet.

This pregnancy got me wanting to clean everything I come across. I went through his drawer and to see a gun and I put right back in it's place. The next drawer held a sketch book. I opened it to see all his drawings. I knew I was probably invading his privacy but he could draw and he ain;t even tell.

They were drawing of me and Shiloh, it was real cute next thing you know tears running down my face. And he had lil notes on the back of them. Damn I sat down for a minute looking through all his other sketches. Some of the picture definitely were very meaningful. I put the book up and finished cleaning up.

I locked the door on his house to see mail in his bill most of them were bill due. I would pay them for him later. There was this one piece of paper and it had some writing on it talking about some 'i'm watching you nigga.'

Watch him in jail then. I started to think about it then realized this could be important so I brought it with me to show to Symphony. As I'm driving to get there it's like I just feel somebody behind me. I started making  weird turns and the car was still following me.

My breathing started getting louder as I debated if I should go to the nearest police station or to Symphony. I called Symphony.

"Some car following me. Maybe i'm over exaggerating I don't know but I'm gonna go to the nearest police station just in case. Could you stay on the phone with me."

"What were you doing?"

"Just left Messiah house," I said crying.

"Maybe it's connected with the case yeah go to a police station. I'm  gonna send someone to meet you there."

I started towards the highway to get to the police station maybe I was bugging but the car was right after me.

I started making random swerves to see if I was making this up but every time I made a random swerve the car would do the exact same thing. I started speeding through the lanes trying to get away from the car.

One minute there were at least 5 cars coming my way and I couldn't do anything everything went black.

_________

Next episode on Dragon Ball Z, is that how it goes idek?