Chapter 5

Zeanna Kye Taylor
Chicago, IL

We walked into her house to be greeted by Kayden's family, parents and her brother Jonah

We walked into her house to be greeted by Kayden's family, parents and her brother Jonah. They looked shocked when they saw which made me confused.

Then, I realized I was gone for almost a year. They always treated me like family so I knew this must have confused them. "What happened to you.....," Kayden's mom trailed on.

"And you're pregnant?" I really didn't wanna go through having to tell everyone what happened so I gave her a simple explanation. I stayed with them for the rest of the afternoon. Talking and catching
Up.

Kaydens mom gave me advice and was just all in all just a nice person to be around.

We left and Kayden dropped me home because I was getting tired and my body started to ache.

No one was in the house so I just went to my room and took a shower. I got dressed and put my tv on Netflix putting grey's anatomy on while I took my computer out to study for my test so I wouldn't be in high school any later.

I really didn't wanna be in school for another 2 years and have to take care of a baby. And I have to provide for myself and the baby so studying for this test and hopefully passing would be the best for me.

It wasn't anything too hard and I always picked up on stuff quickly. After I started to look for vendors because I wanted to have my own hair company own some beauty supplies and use that as a way to promote my brand, so if my company succeeds I can start a non-profit using the proceeds from my stores and hair brand.

I already had a solid idea for how I wanted my hair brand to go. I just needed to find some and decide if my vendor would fit my brand. I'm gonna use all my savings and get a mortgage on a store I  see fit in hopes to finish paying when my brand builds, but I'm not eighteen yet. So, I'm just gonna start the hair and wait till I turn eighteen for the mortgage and the non-profit.

I also didn't want to take on too much and stress myself out. I still needed to work on myself mentally and physically.

I would need good credit and I'm happy I'm under my brothers because this helps my situation right now. I'm under my brother and I'm basically manage their credit making sure they pay their bills on time. Good credit for them means good for meS Because I want to be able to qualify so when I turn eighteen I can get this loan.

I was also doing little side jobs to just for extra income and just security for myself.

I was excited, because I had so many ideas for this. After setting up meetings with potential vendors I went and took a nap. I was out of it.

I woke up at 10, hearing talking downstairs but I was hungry so I slipped on some sweats. I went downstairs to see my  brothers and their friends.

All but one of them turned my way and greeted me, I waved, muttered hey and went to the kitchen to get a snack. I walked back to the living room right as Jordan did. I told him hey and he introduced me to his friends.

"My friends, Asliim, Anthony, and Messiah. This is my sister Zeanna." They responded in hey and nodded their heads. One of the friends stood out to me, Messiah he was cute. After, I just left and went back upstairs continuing my studying and chilling for the rest of the night.