Chapter 3

Zeanna Kye Taylor
Unknown

                                                                                                                                               5 months later

                                                                                                                                               5 months later

All I've been doing this past month is vomiting and I'm always hungry. And I can't wait for the little bit of food they give me.

Gia's been telling me I could be pregnant, but I don't even know how that situation would work out. And If I am how is the child still alive through all of this.

All I've been doing this past time in this warehouse is vomiting. I feel as if I am about to pass out. If I am pregnant me and this baby aren't gonna make it if I'm still here. And I'm now coming to terms with both possibilities.

I can't sit in her and not do anything. Just endure this pain.

All I know is that I have to come up with a plan to get all of us out of here. I'm pretty sure she's correct. I can feel the bump.

"Gia, we can't just sit here and slowly die," I squeaked out. "We could die if we try anything," she responded.

I don't know about Gia but I'm sure as hell getting out of here alive and if not at least I knew I fought to my last breath. I'm already in this situation so I might as well fight as much as I can. No point in trying to 'save my life', if like is full of beatings and straight unhappiness.

I sit down and watch as they take a child and a woman sitting them both in a chair in restraints. Untying their hands they cut their finger tips and fall off as blood oozes out and they scream in pure pain and all I can do is sit and watch as tears roll down my face.

They stand them and start carving marks on their bodies. More men started to walk into the room in a bee line. I saw an opportunity and I took, I was able to snatch up one of their phones. I grabbed it with my mouth and hid it behind my back. We were all leaned against walls and our hands tied.

They took more people, gasoline, lighters and lit them up like it was nothing unfazed. I watched the women and child burn to death unable to do anything, but die.

What pleasure does this bring someone and it doesn't even look like they have a motive. They all seem as random women and children chosen.

From what I've seen some of them have been here their entire lives. So, these women and children died, sad stuff. I don't know what kid of demon they have playing in them. But this isn't it and they do it like their unaware of it.

The amount of pain this women and children have been through and I have to watch them suffer and die in pain with them.

After lighting the women up they left the area we were in, so I decided it was either try to call the police now or be here forever. It was an iPhone. Gia held down the phone with her foot while I press down my foot with the volume down button for the Emergency SOS message.

The phone started to ring extremely loud but I think the girls realized my plan because everyone in the room started to make ran down noises.

This is possibly a messy way of going about this, but this is what I could do. I hope they come before anything happens. Or before they realize this phone is gone now.

While the girls made random noises I yelled helped into the phone and kept the call going so it was long enough for the operator to identify our location.

We sat in the area in the warehouse and I heard police sirens coming up. The men walk out of the room; about 15 of them are the usual. They looked confused but the noises got closer to us. They all left out the back door, untouched, no sympathy, as we all suffered. I don't even know how they got out.

My head was hurting, I was out of it. The officers came with paramedics who took us to the hospital and I passed out.

Flashback over
____________