Chapter 27

Zeanna Kye Taylor

I walked out of CVS after dropping Shiloh off for Daycare. As soon as my foot hits the inside of my house I feel a wave of nausea take over me. I'm hungry but every time something touches my mouth 20 minutes later it's gone.

Been going through this same routine for the last 2 weeks. I talked to Messiah's close family about the situation and me and his sister have been looking into it.

They told us they'd send a document in the mail with his charges and court dates. I was also looking for a lawyer, I'd found one and set an appointment for early next week. i hadn't really been talking to anyone but Saii because they all knew about messiah but was in my face and didn't say anything about it.

I cried about the whole situation and front of them and they acted as if they were clueless and didn't know anything I ain't really like that move.

I went back out to check my mail because I hadn't. Took the bills and a big yellow envelope.

I called Saii to see if she could come over. She told me I had to come and get her.

I'd been throwing up everyday and when I got back home I'd just take a test to make sure. I knew I was pregnant but I was in denial.

It took me a minute to get there. I waited texting her to let her know I was here.

She came up to my car and got in, "hey." "Hey, how you been?"

"I'm pretty sure they sent something but I didn't wanna open it without you."

"Okay let's see than."

I pulled off and rushed to my apartment.

I walked into got a snack hopefully it'll stay in my stomach and not have me throw up and nearly choke myself.

I walk back into the living room to see Saii looking in the bag with the pregnancy test.

"We can speak on this later," I nodded opening the chips I had in my hand. I needed food.

We opened the paper it was some confusing shit. He was charge with battery and some killing for a group of men and some kids and some other shit. That he wouldn't have a court date with a judge for a couple of months from now.

It wasn't shocking but the kids part definitely got me. All this stuff was giving me a headache.

"Damn," Saii said after a minute. "I know right"

"I'm ordering food you want anything."

"If it's Chick - fil - a yes ma'am"

"I'm orders of a twenty piece nugget, spicy chicken sandwich, a drink and some fries. What you want?"

"Same but a 10 piece"

I nodded ordering the food for her.

"Take the test now," Saii told me.

I nodded drink some water.

I walked into the bathroom sat down for a minute then peed in a cup.

I bought 3 of them. I stuck all 3 of them in it put the caps on them and cleaned myself and the space up.

The three minutes were now over and I was just sitting on the toilet.

Saii knocked on the door then walked in. She flipped the test over looked at it smiled then put in back down.

I picked a test up..Positive..Positive..Positive.

I started crying.

"I hope it's a girl so I can have a niece and a nephew."