Hot Girl..

Sky

I was now in my final trimester and this little girl would finally be here anyday now. She was overbaking! And I was huge, fat, and uncomfortable. It was early in the morning, and something I didn't like to do was stay in the house. The doctor told me it was good for me to be walking, so Chrissy, Dee, and Kalen wanted to go for a workout. "Sky, c'mon" Dee said, as they stopped walking, I was exhausted and I could feel the pressure in my abdominal.

"I need a break, you can go ahead" I said to them, I needed to find the nearest place to sit down. "You alright?" Kalen asked, "I'm alri-" I stopped and looked down, as I saw a water stain in my pants, "Girl, it feel like I'm peeing on myself, and it don't want stop" I said lookng down. "Come on, we need to get you to the hospital" Kalen said taking my hand. But I felt fine, I thought there would be more pain.

Trey

I was chillen with my lil brother when  Dee called me being loud as fuck, "Sky is going into labor, meet us at the hospital!" she said in a panic, before I couldn't say anything else before she hung up.

Sky

Chrissy pulled in front of the entrance of the hospital, and I swear he was going insane. "You need to calm down, what's wrong with you?" Kalen, "I'm god, I'm good" she said, when we got in immediately Dee said, "She's in labor, get the doctor!."

After a few hours the pain had kicked it, I went from a zero to a 360. Trey sot at my bed side, and he looked kind of scared, but I really didn't pay him any mind. My doctor came back in the room and checked the monitors, "Your ready to go Ms. Diggins" she said, "Please...get her out me" I begged. "Here you go Tremaine" she said handing him scrubs to slip on, "Now, on 3 I need you to push" she said, " 1...2....3" I began to push, and it felt like I was pushing forever. I was getting tired, "C'mon Sky, she's crowning" the doctor said.

After another push, I heard my baby girl cry as Trey cut her cord, and they her on my chest. Tears instantly fell, "She's so cute, and she has hair" I said as I adored this little cutie. "She's beautiful baby" Trey said kissing my lips, "Do you know what you want to name her?" my doctor asked, I looked at Trey, "Miami" Trey said, "Miami..why?" I asked, "With a name like that, she's going to do big things...plus she got no choice but to be hot" he said, "I like that...Miami Abriel Neverson" I said.