Chapter 16

"To Whom It May Concern" by the Civil Wars on the side.

idk i just really like this chapter. :)

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·

Chapter 16

Zayn's POV

Seeing Olivia run out of the room, looking heart broken, made my heart break. The fact that I couldn't help her, made my heart split in half.

The fact that Harry took charge like he owned Olivia or something and went to comfort her, made me mad.

I didn't explode on Harry though. I reluctantly let him check on Olivia with a grumble.

"You all right, mate?" Niall asked hesitantly, like he was scared I might snap at him. Honestly, I wanted to. I just wish Olivia would take me. I know I hurt her. I know I probably made her cry and shrugged off our kiss like it was no big deal. I regretted that so much.

I regretted not telling her I loved her sooner.

I regretted shoving my feelings into a box, when so badly I just wanted to let them come out.

I regretted every second I spent with Perrie and not with Olivia.

I was mad at myself. I was mad at Harry for going. Mad at everyone know.

"It's fine. As long as Olivia's all right." I said, sitting back on the bed I've become so familiar these past months in the hospital. I groaned and buried my face in my hands.

"You're not okay, Zayn." Liam said.

'No duh, Liam.' I wanted to snap but held my tongue.

I felt him come closer to my bed and comfortingly placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't understand, I mean, I waited like she said," I lifted my eyes up to Liam, begging for some kind of answer to my question. Why won't she love me back?

"Give her some time to think, Zayn." Liam squeezed my shoulder a bit as Louis and Niall nodded too.

"She had a month and a half, Liam!" I shouted causing Liam to flinch a bit. "A whole month and a half!" I felt my chest rise and fall as I started to get fired up now. The blood was rushing to my head as I ran a hand through my quiff, not even caring if it got messed up. This was how angry I was. I couldn't even think straight.

I wanted to punch the wall, or punch something, maybe even someone. I got up and paced around instead of getting violent. The boys didn't tell me to calm down or anything, which I was thankful for. I would've exploded if any of them did.

Louis took a phone call talking about how upset I was acting. It was obviously to Harry, which made me more pissed off.

"I n-need some air." I coughed and went outside. The other boys started to stop me but I walked out, ignoring them.

There wasn't much to do in a hospital like this. If I took a step off the floor Simon reserved for me so no fans could bother me while I was getting better, I'd get swarmed.

I took the chance and went down the the second floor in the elevator, randomly hitting the button. I went up to the front desk, and gave the receptionist a small smile.

"Mr. Malik-"

"You can call me Zayn." I nodded a bit as she gave a little smile.

"Okay, what can I help you with?"