Chapter 14

Mina POV

Chaeyoung stand up and go to restroom I guess. After 15 minute he still didn't come back to his seat. Then I see he talking to that slut. I can see he trouble to get away from that woman. So, I go to him and I hear that slut say to him.

"Oh baby, I know you want me. Just tell me. We can have fun together." She said and caress Chaeyoung hair.

I feel my blood boil by seeing she touch Chaeyoung hair and what she say. I grab Chaeyoung wrist and drag him to our seat. I signal him to take my seat which is near to window.

I angrily said "Such a slut. Do you like the slut? What are you doing there? Are you going to flirt with her? You want her? Or you want to have fun with her?"

After I blunt out angrily I realise. I'm being a jealous wife. Shit. 

"No, don't say anything. I don't want to hear you lame excuse. You can go flirt with anyone. Just don't do in front of me. Its disgusting." I add before his could speak.

Then, I don't dare to look at him. What if he tease me by being jealous? Shit shit. Control Mina. You have a boyfriend. Think about him.

Then, we arrive at Switzerland. When the drive putting our thing into the car, I can see that slut looking for Chaeyoung. I sigh. As Chaeyoung about to get into car, she pull him into hug. A TIGHT HUG. WTF!!!  Don't she see he coming with me. Again, my blood boil. Chaeyoung don't even doing anything. That's make me more angry. That slut give him, her number. I get into car by push him a little bit. I am angry.

I say sarcastic to him. But he just silent. That's even make me mad. I was just looking at the view. Then we arrive at our hotel. Again, the same situation happen. It is Chaeyoung a magnet for woman or should I call slit. Arghh. What a great 'honeymoon'. I straight go to room and call a night. I don't want to deal anything with Chaeyoung right now.

Next morning, I woke up 1st before Chaeyoung. I see he sleep at the couch. He don't even have a blanket. Now, I feel bad because I didn't let him enter the room. I get ready to going out. Chaeyoung also get ready to going out. I want to go out, but Chaeyoung hold me.

"Hmm Mina. Where are you going? Do you know the route? Let's going together. I promise to you parent to take care of you. So, I'm worry if you go out by yourself. I already prepare everything for our holiday. Or should I say our 'honeymoon'?" He said.

I just make a poker face and don't even have a mood to reply after hearing 'honeymoon'.

"If this our 'honeymoon' you suppose not to flirt with other woman." I thought in my mind.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Its not my fault tho. I don't even doing anything. Let's just have fun okay. That's the main reason we are here. Let's just thinking you going holiday with your friend. Nothing more. I really wants you to enjoy this holiday. Because I know how excited you to have a holiday to rest. So, shall we?" He said like he read my mind.

I sigh. "Alright then. I'm sorry too. But don't think I'm jealous. Like I said, you can flirt with anyone but not in front of me. Besides, you are correct. I really need this vacation. So, let's we?" I replied.

Chaeyoung POV

Finally, she talk to me. Notes, don't ever make she jealous. Heheh. I know she being jealous. And thank god she agree to going with me. I have planning everything to this holiday.

1st day of Switzerland, we went to visit Bern. It is because our hotel its here. We going to spend 2 days in here. Bern is the capital of Switzerland located on the Aare River Peninsula. Mina amazed to see the architecture of this city with a medieval concept as in western films. I know Mina likes to see architecture because she have master in Architecture.

Switzerland is a UNESCO world site famous for its historic museums, fascinating art galleries, interesting eateries and shopping arcade. Likes I say, I know whats Mina liking and whats Mina dislike. No, I'm nit a stalker. Let's say, when we loves someone we attend to know what kind of she likes and don't. So, Switzerland I must said is the best place for Mina. That's why her parent decides to choose this country. Actually, they once ask me about this 'honeymoon'. I just don't know they planning this to us. Like I say, I have a best and great in-law.

No one POV

Mina amazes for what Chaeyoung prepare for their trip. She know Chaeyoung the one who suggest this country and prepare this. Her mom accidentally told her about Chaeyoung planning if he wants to have honeymoon. So, she guess her parent follow his planning. But Mina didn't complain because Switzerland is indeed her dream place to go with her husband. Just in her dream, her husband is Jeongyeon. The one she loves. But here she comes. She indeed come here to her dream place with her 'husband'.

They couldn't make it to tour everything in one day. So, they call off the day 1. They decide to continue tour Bern next day. Mina was so tired for walking all day. Chaeyoung notice Mina massage her foot in car. As they arrive at their hotel, Mina going straight to room and Chaeyoung ask receptionist if there's pharmacy near the hotel. Chaeyoung go to pharmacy to buy massage oil. He plan to massage Mina's foot.

When he get in the room, he saw Mina laying at the bed. She already fall asleep. Chaeyoung thought Mina must be tired. Chaeyoung take Mina leg and put on his lap. He put massage oil and start to massage Mina slowly. He carefully not to hurt or wake Mina. Mina face was wrinkled and Chaeyoung notice. He massage slowly at the place Mina make face. He know Mina felt relieved when Mina accidentally moan in her sleep. Chaeyoung feel tense and hot at the same time hearing Mina moaning. He gulped and sweating. Mina moan repeated in his mind and like a music to his ear. He stop massage Mina because he scared he cannot control himself. He put a Mina legs carefully and help her wear a sock. He put a blanket on Mina scared she will getting sick because of cold and lastly he kiss Mina forehead. Then, he go to couch and ready to sleep.

Next morning, Chaeyoung woke up early than Mina. He call room services to send a breakfast to their room. He wants Mina have breakfast in bed. He always wants to do it to Mina, but he couldn't do it. Now, he have a chance to do it. Heheh. Mina woke up. She feel relieved because all her pain before its gone. She notice there's massage oil at the table and she wearing a sock. As she remember she doesn't wear any sock before sleep because she's tired and to lazy to find her sock. She smile because she know Chaeyoung who's the one do it. She thought she was dreaming when she feel someone massage her legs. Then she realise, she also make a noise when Chaeyoung massage her foot.

"Shit. Did I moan last night? Argh.. I don't remember. I thought its a dream. Stupid Mina" Mina said to herself.

She about to stand up, she hear a knock at the door. Chaeyoung stand at the door with breakfast tray. He smile at Mina.

"I call the service to bring a breakfast to room. I know you are tired to wake up and going down. So, I prepare this for you. Breakfast in bed." He winks and smile.

Mina couldn't help, she smile to. Her go to bathroom a morning routine. Then, when she come out Chaeyoung already gone. There's a notes in the tray.

- Morning princess.
I'm going down first. I have something to do. Also I'm scared if you look at me you don't have appetite 🙂. Take your time. Eat properly so you have an energy to start you day. There's salonpas at the table. Put it to your legs. If you done, just come down. I' m waiting down here.
S.C.Y -

Mina unconscious smile while reading Chaeyoung notes. She eat the breakfast and get ready. Now, she hundred percent sure last night she wasn't dream that Chaeyoung massage and help she wearing the sock. He must notice she massage her foot in the car. She smile while thinking how thoughtful Chaeyoung is.