Chapter 53

Mina POV

Its been two week after what happen. Chaeyoung still come and begging for me to let him explain. But, I don't think I can trust him anymore and I can't even look at him. My blood boil whenever I see him. I didn't see him for two week. He keep calling or text me. Now, I already block his number. Every time he come to my house or office, I will make sure guard will not let him get to me. Sometime I hear people say how horrible I treat him. But, they never knew what he has done to me. I trust him so much and don't even think he can do this to me. I even choose him over Jeongyeon.

"Hey baby." Jeongyeon greet me. I just let him called me that.

"Hey." I said.

"Here, I bought you some lunch. I know you're stress baby. But, you have to take care of your health. Remember you have a gastric." He give me a lunch box.

"Thank you. But I'm not hungry. I will eat that later." I said.

"No. I will feed you if you don't eat. Come here. Let's eat together." He move beside me and prepare the lunch.

We eat happily and sudden I run to bathroom. He follow me and hold my hair while I'm throw up. He rubbed my back and I can see his worried face. Then, he help me to sit on the couch.

"Hey, what happen to you? That's why I told you to take care of you health. See what happen." He scold a bit.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. Hmm. Jeongyeon. I have something to tell you." I said.

"What it is baby?" Jeongyeon asked while caress my hand.

"I-I'm pregnant." I said.

"W-what? Are you serious?" His face change a bit but I don't know what is it.

"Yes. I scared Jeongyeon. I don't know what to do. With this happen. I think I couldn't handle it. I'm scared. What will happen to my baby?" As I said my tears fall.

"Hshh.. hey, I'm here. I will take care both of you. I promised. This is also my baby." Jeongyeon said and hug me.

Suddenly I can hear something drop on the floor. We turn to see Chaeyoung with shocked face. Then his expression change to happy. Then, he slowly walk toward me and knee in front me hold my hand.

"I'm going to be a dad. Thank you princess." He said smiling.

I push him and stand up. I slap his cheek hard as I see his happy face. I don't know why but I will so disgust seeing him happy and claim to be a dad to my baby when he doing all this to me.

"Who say this is your baby? Like you hear it. This is mine and Jeongyeon. You have nothing to do with this baby. How come you success to get in? But its good to see you here." I said and walk to my table and take paper and throw to him.

"This is our divorce agreement. Sign it. I don't want have  any related to you anymore. I and Jeongyeon will get married. So, I want to settle it fast. I feel disgust thinking I'm married to someone like you." I said disgust to him.

I can see his hurt by my word. His eyes change from happy to sad. But he still have a smile on his face and look at me with love. Truth, I miss him so much but my ego and hurt overpower the feeling. He stand up and still smile.

"Can I talk to you please?" He said softly. This is Chaeyoung. Even I insult or rude to him, he never raised his voice to me.

"You can talk here. In front of my fiancé." I said and smirk.

"Hmm. Okay. Its good because this is also about Jeongyeon." He said look at Jeongyeon.

"Don't waste our time. Just straight to the point." I said.

"Here, look at this." He give me envelop.

I take the envelop and look what is it. I just smile seeing the paper. Then, I accidentally drop the paper. I'm a bit shocked actually. Jeongyeon take the paper and read. His a bit shocked and look at me.

"Baby, I don't. Yes, I had once sleep with her but that's was before I meet you. I even told you. I know me right? You believe me right? Please baby. Don't tell me you believe this?" Jeongyeon said.

I look at him and smile. I take his hand and caress. I can see his eyes tearing. I do believe him. I look at Chaeyoung angrily.

"What? Do you think I believe you? I trust him more than I trust you. I know him more than I know you. Do you think you can lied to me again? Do you think this fake result will make me hate him and back to you? If you don't want to take responsibility don't blame other people." I said angrily to him.

Again, I can see hurt and sad from his eyes. He just shake his head and smile. But, I can tell the smile is fake. He pretend to smile to hide his feeling.

"So, you let him explain and you trust him?" He asked me.

I'm a bit shocked hearing his question. What he wants to tell?

"I begging for you. I knee on you. I called you hundred time and texting you to let me explain. But, you don't ever let me to explain. You don't even wants to look at me." He tears fall on the cheek he quickly wiped and smile at the same time. I can see his tears.

"You don't even know someone that give you the photo and result. But, I give it to you by myself. Someone that you don't know. You never see and meet. But, you trust he or she more than me. You know me more than him. But, you choose to believe someone you don't know." He add and keep smiling.

"Hmm. I always choose you over that anything. I always choose you more than anyone. I always choose you. But, have you ever once choose me? Yes, you know him more than me. But, do you really know him? I just lied to you once. But, you decide to throw me away. Its hurt Mina. Its really hurt. If you feeling hurt, I feeling double from you. Because you are my half, my life. I don't know what to do anymore princess. I really don't. Half from myself wants to give up. But, half from it don't wants to give up on you. Its hurt princess." He finally broke down. Its hurt seeing him like this. But, my ego still don't let me down.

"Then, don't do anything. Like I say, I trust him more than you. I know him more than I know you. If hurt so much, just let me go. I don't want to continue like this. We can't be happy. You don't have to explain anything because I really don't want to hear anything. I don't want to do anything with you anymore." I said.

He just look at me with hurt eyes and then he smile.

"If that's make you happy, I will let you go princess. I will always choose you. I will always love you. I will always here for you. I will always choose you happiness more than me. Always. Thank you for let me in to your life. Thank you for let me love you. Thank you. But, I'm sorry I can't be the one for you. I'm sorry I'm the one hurting you. I'm sorry. Myoui Mina, my princess. I will let you go for now. I hope you can happy for the rest of your life. I hope someone can treat and loving you more than me. I love you princess." He said smile and just went out from my office.

As soon as he leave, my heart feel like drop. I can feel my own feet and fell. I crying so hard and Jeongyeon hugging me.

"What have I done Jeongyeon? Please tell me that I doing the right thing." I mumbles.

"Yes baby. You doing fine. Don't worry I'm here. You don't need him. I will take care both of you. I promise." He said.

I hugging him back. But, I can't feel the same feeling when I hugging Chaeyoung. I hope I'm doing the right thing. No, I'm doing the right thing. I still have Jeongyeon. I believe Jeongyeon will never do the thing Chaeyoung doing.