Chapter 3

Mina POV

Today I have a date. Yes, a date with Chaeyoung. Actually its not a date because I hate to call it a date. I just want made a deal with him. Yes, a deal. Are think i will just follow with my parent plan? I'm also have my own plan.
I arrived at cafe and saw Chaeyoung already arrived. I on purpose came late because I actually I don't want to came to see him. But, because I have to.

"Let's get straight to the point. I actually don't want to marry you. But my dad force me. If I don't marry you he will cut all my allowance and card. And you know how much its effect me. So, I come here not to have a date with you. I just want to make know you position in my life and my family. As you know, I hate you because you are not my type and you are disgusting. You think you can stand and sit same level with me? No, you're not. So, make sure you mirror yourself and realise that."  I said madly to him.

But, he just smile even I insulted him. My blood boils at he reaction. I feel like he is mocking me.  I try holding back my anger because if I bust out, he win.

"Okay. Whatever you say, I will follow. Like I said, I always want the best for you." He said smirked.

"Nope. I don't trust you. So, let's make a contract." I said and give an envelope to him. He open the envelope and read the contract.

Contract
1. You doesn't have right to intervene MYOUI MINA life without her permission.
2. You don't sleep with same room with MYOUI MINA.
3. Don't ASK anything with who MYOUI MINA going out, meet, friends and so on.
4. You cannot touch MYOUI MINA without her permission.
5. You cannot use whatever MYOUI MINA own.
6. You doesn't have right to MYOUI's wealth.
7. Just stay away from MYOUI MINA.
8. You cannot tell anyone that you married to MYOUI MINA.
9. You only MYOUI MINA employee at office.
10. Your title as MYOUI MINA only in paper and only in front MYOUI MINA parent, Mr.Son family and your parent.
11. Don't fall in love with MYOUI MINA.

He just smile while reading the contract. Its he idiot or what? He look at me after finish reading. I just look away because I really hate to face him.

"Isn't this unfair to me? This contract is only on your side. So, let's make its fair. I just want set 1 condition in this contract. Can i?" He asking.

"You have no right to make a condition. I'm the one who suffer because of this marriage. So, I'm the only one who can make the condition. Not you. Do you understand?" I said angrily.

"But I also have a right. This is also my life. Just 1 condition please?" He cutely beg. Cutely? Nope. He's not.

"Alright. Because I'm an educated person, I agree. What condition you want to add on?" I said.

"If MYOUI MINA the one violates one of the condition above, automatically this contract is cancelled." He state his condition.

I just roll my eyes and chuckle. I think he is really idiot. I'm the one who make the conditions. As if I will broken the conditions. So, I agree with his condition.

Chaeyoung POV

I arrived first at cafe. I don't want she wait for me. Like dinner that day, she really think I'm late. As if she know I arrived early than her that day. Just because I walk slowing to the table, she think I'm late. Just 2 minute late. Argh. Let's just say my first impression to her is bad. And guess what, I wait for her for 40 minute. She's the one set the time and location. But she's late. What a revenge.

"Let's get straight to the point. I actually don't want to marry you. But my dad force me. If I don't marry you he will cut all my allowance and card. And you know how much its effect me. So, I come here not to have a date with you. I just want to make know you position in my life and my family. As you know, I hate you because you are not my type and you are disgusting. You think you can stand and sit same level with me? No, you're not. So, make sure you mirror yourself and realise that." She said to me.

Wow, just wow. Not even a sorry, greeting she just straight insulted me right away. What an interesting woman. I just smile to her. I think she mad at me because I just smile to her statement. I smile because I think she's beautiful even mad. 

"Okay. Whatever you say, I will follow. Like I said, I always want the best for you." I smirked.

She give an envelope. I open and read the contract she talking about. Wow, the contract is really unfair to me. But I know she just wants me to burst and cancel the wedding. But why I should cancel the contract. She's the one who agree to this marriage. I even told to dad to cancel after we talk at restroom. And I know she wants me to give up. But I also have plan. Plan to make she fall in love with me. Hehe. So, I add 1 condition in the contract. And she's agree. Let's make MYOUI MINA falling in love with SON CHAEYOUNG. Let's bring it on.

No one POV

After dealing the contract and both agree with the condition them signing the contract.

"I have something to say. I want you to know, I have a boyfriend. So, don't you ever dream that you will make me fall in love with you. Because it will never happen. Don't you ever tell anyone about my boyfriend especially to my parent. Yes, I'm still in relation with him. And I don't have any intention to leave him." Mina said.

Chaeyoung not surprise because he once came across with Mina and her boyfriend. He must say her boyfriend was handsome.

"Okay. Whatever you say miss." Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung always calm. That's why Mina more angry with him. She feel like he mocking whatever she said. But just Mina know, Chaeyoung always like that. He has not intention to mocking Mina. He so whipped that he will follow whatever Mina said or wants. That's Chaeyoung.