Succi Saihorny, shsl gay ass

TW: Smut.

[Kokichi's Pov]

I laid on the bed, drawing. For the last couple of hours, the voices in my head had been strangely silent. Ever since Saiha- Shuichi. Ever since Shuichi kissed me, my mind was quiet enough for me to actually focus on my drawing. Enough for me to not notice that Shuichi was here until I felt his hand on my back.

I flinched a little, but then I realized that, duh, it was just Shuichi. "O-Oh! Hey, S-Shuichi."

He gave me a warm smile. "Hey, Kichi! How have you been?"

"Actually, I-I've been pretty g-good."

"That's great. I've been pretty good as well. Earlier, I made Kaito question his mortality. It was pretty funny!"

"T-That sounds like f-fun." I said, remembering when he did that to one of my bullies. That bully never talked to me afterward.

"So..." Shuichi got really close all of a sudden. "Do you want to pick up where we left of, or?" 

I knew what he meant. "I-I mean, if y-you want to, t-then-"

"That's not what I asked." He cut me off. "I asked if you want to."{CONSENT. IS. SMEXY.}

I slowly nodded, blushing intensely. 

"Thank you."

He took my hand and kissed me. The kiss slowly became more passionate. He bit my bottom lip, so I opened my mouth. I didn't realize that he was on top of me until I felt the pillow under me. He moved his lips down to my neck and put his hands under my shirt. He lifted his lips and slipped my shirt off of me. I felt one hand trail down my chest and end up hovering over my pants.

[Shuichi's Pov]

My hand rested on the button on his pants. I looked at him for permission, and he nodded slightly. {CONSENT.  IS. SMEXY!!!} I unbuttoned his pants, sliding them off of his legs. His legs were covered in scars from cutting, as were his arms, but I didn't bring that up now. I felt his thighs, slowly dragging my hands up to his waist. 

And yeah, you guys know the rest.

~~◇Authors note◇~~

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't do it. Smut is NOT my expertise. And I'm fourteen. Lol i can't. Not today. Maybe I'll rewrite this part? I'm not sure. But not today. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm apparently to fluff for this.

Thanks for reading, anyway!

Cinnam1nPsyc0

Second authors note (updated dec 3, 2021)

So yea no I'm a coward but not as much of a coward now

S m u t

[Shuichi's Pov]

My hand rested on the button on his pants. I looked at him for permission, and he nodded slightly. {CONSENT. IS. SMEXY!!!} I unbuttoned his pants, sliding them off of his legs. His legs were covered in scars from cutting, as were his arms, but I didn't bring that up now. I felt his thighs, slowly dragging my hands up to his waist.

"Mmmh~" He sighed. He's so sensitive there, it's so cute!

"You're so beautiful, babe~" I whispered in his ear, kissing his neck.

"Shu...you know I get flustered easily..."

"Do I?" I said, rubbing his inner thigh.

He let out a small moan, and I unzipped my pants, pulling my boxers down.

"We're gonna have to b-be quiet..."

"I guess you're right...but that's easier said than done."

"Shuichi..." He pulled the collar of my shirt so that I'd look him in the eyes. "Can you...gag me?"

I blushed and smiled, taking one of his ingame's checkered scarfs and tying it around his mouth. We sat up in the bed and I smacked his ass. As a trial run, y'know, for the gag.

He let out a muffled moan. I could still hear it, but it was a lot quieter than all the times I did that before, so I was satisfied. 

Something caught my eye. I looked over to the nightstand. A traumatized Monokuma put a bottle of lube there before disappearing. I internally shrugged and prepped myself.

"You ready?"

He nodded.

I slid my dick in his ass, moaning quietly. "Ah~ Tell me when you want me to move~"

He gripped my shoulders, and I reminded myself that he had a thing for pain. I bit his neck, feeling his soft skin on my tongue. I felt him tap my shoulder repeatedly, so I started moving.

"Mmmph~" I continued to kiss his neck, leaving bite marks and hickeys. 

I sped up after a while, going faster and harder with every thrust. I dug my nails into his sides and started to call him pet names. He couldn't hold in his moans, and eventually we both got really close to finishing.

I placed my hand on his neck, feeling for the pulses on his right and left side. Once I found them, I squeezed down on just those pulses, so that he could breathe. He lifted his head back in pleasure and almost hit his head on the wall.

He slapped my shoulder, signalling that he was about to finish. I was just about to as well.

"Kokichi~ C-Cum." I ordered. We came together. Unfortunately, a lot of his landed on my shirt. It's alright, I can't be mad at him for it.

I slid my dick out and laid on the bed, exhausted. He smiled and we snuggled on the bed.

(So yeah sorry that took so long, lol.)