New Motive...?

[Kaede Pov]

"Upupupupupu! Head to the gym! Today you will receive a new motive!" Monokuma's voice echoed from the speakers, interrupting my time with Miu. She frowned, but she seemed more annoyed than upset. I gave her a kiss before slipping my vest on. I then headed towards the gym. She and I were greeted by most of our classmates.

"Hey Kaede! Any idea what the new motive will be?" Kaito Momota's voice boomed from where he was standing. Maki Harukawa, the Ultimate Child Caregiver, promptly face-palmed. I could sense her blushing from where I was standing. 

"Honestly, I have no idea. What do you think, Kaito?" I said, heading over there.

"I hope it's a new area. I would love to get a pool!"

"Idiot, how would that motivate us to kill?" Maki said, playing with her hair.

The door to the gym opened up to reveal the late students, Rantaro Amami and Kokichi Ouma. Rantaro nodded at Kokichi before walking over to Ryoma. Kokichi gave him his signature grin before heading over to Kirumi, possibly to annoy her.

"Don't you think that those two have been spending a lot of time together?" I asked my peers. 

"So you've noticed too? Honestly, those two are like brothers." Maki said with distaste. 

"Are all you little tramps here? Good! Motive time!" Monokuma's childish voice echoed from the stage. "Today's motive is...Monokid, you told me you were going to do a drumroll!" 

"Sorry Dad!"

"Honestly, if you cubs weren't so cute I'd kill you! Alas, killing such cute cubbies would haunt me forever! It's against my morals! Anyway, the motive is... two students will receive old personalities!"

[No ones Pov]

Silence. 

"Huh!?" Kaito yelled. "What do you mean,  old personalities?!"

"Upupupu! That expression! PRICELESS!!" He said, cackling. "Honestly, you're so predictable,  yet it's still so entertaining watching you get confused! I'm talking about who you became to hide your ultimate talents from the ultimate hunt."

"Oh, yeah. I guess if we went into hiding, we would also have to change our habits..." Shuichi said, trailing off, as usual.

"Upupu! At least one of you bastards can think! Yeah, you had to change your habits, along with your interests,  way of speaking or thinking, even your appearance!" Some of the students were shocked by the thought of being someone else entirely,  but a few thought that this motive was too good to be true. Replacing personalities could prove useful, especially the personality of a certain liar...

"Do we get to choose who's personality is changed?" Tenko asked, wanting to get rid of some degenerates.

"Hmmm,  sure! I'll let you vote on one person! But be careful, because I get to choose the other, and depending on the person you vote, I'll choose someone just as useful or useless. So if you pick Ryoma, I'd have to choose between,  hmm,  Angie and Kaito. Vote on your monopad!"

Maki was more than willing to take that risk if it ment getting rid of someone she hated. 

"The votes are in! Surprisingly,  it was a majority vote for... Kokichi Ouma!"

"Awwwwwww, that's cold! Do you all hate me that much? WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU'RE SO MEAAAAAN!" Ouma proceeded to cry crocodile tears, throwing a tantrum. 

"It seems you didn't listen to my warning! I told you that the competence level of the person had to be matched by my choice! Ah, well... get up here, Shuichi."

"Wait, you're saying that Kokichi is just as competent as Shuichi?" Kaito asked, surprised.

"Wow, today is just love Kokichi day, isn't it?" Kokichi mumbled.

"Sarcasm noted. And no. Not only is Kokichi more competent than Shuichi,  he is, by far, the most competent cast member. Even more so than Kirumi, and she is, like, hella competent. Of course, I'm rating your competence by how much I predict that you'll do. I'm not psychic or anything." He chuckled.

Most of the members were shocked. Most competent? They messed up, big time.

Two chairs that looked like they came right out of a science fiction hospital raised from the floor. "Now, time to get hooked up! You won't remember any of your friends,  so say goodbye! This is likely the last time they'll see you the same way!"

"Fuck all of you! I may never get to say that again, so appreciate the moment!" Kokichi yelled like a child.

"Um, bye. I hope you like the other me..." Shuichi said with a sad tone. 

Both of the boys got hooked up in the chairs.

{◇Author's Note◇}

Thank you so much for reading! This is my first story, so I hope I did well! I'll update as often as possible! Love all around, 

Cinnam1nPsyc0