At the dorms

[Shuichi's Pov] TW: Gore, Mentions of abuse.

The two girls showed me to the dorms. My poor little Kichi was so tired that I had to carry him. When we got there, Monokuma stood at the door. 

Monokuma.

I can't believe I'm finally meeting him! If I didn't have Kichi in my arms, I would have ran up to him and shook his hand. That, and the others would look at me funny. I didn't want my new friends to think I'm crazy. 'That happens too often.'

"Upupupu! Since you all chose to sit in the gym all night, I changed your dorms a bit. You will now share dorms with someone of your choice! You each get a roommate, a small kitchen, and an extra closet. Now since I already know who you are gonna choose, I already moved your stuff in, yada yada yada. Get some proper sleep. You can't kill each other when you're sleep deprived!" 

I walked up to the room that was assigned to me. The bear really DID know that I'd choose Kokichi. I walked in, my dearest still in my arms. Of course, if I called him that in public, he'd get super flustered, and I didn't want him to be mad at me.

I set him on the bed, then closed the door, being sure to lock it. I then helped him get into more comfortable clothes. I changed and climbed onto the bed behind him. He was already asleep, so I just laid next to him, then fell asleep.

●Time skip brought to you by Shuichi's gay●

I woke up to the sound of mumbling. I looked over and saw Kokichi talking in his sleep. He was shaking violently and crying. I sat up.  Ugh, I'm so stupid! I forgot about his night terrors. I shook him, trying to wake him up. He flinched and shouted, which concerned me even more.

"Kokichi! Kokichi!" I shouted.

His eyes snapped open, still crying. "...S-Shuichi?" He shakily sat up.

"Kichi, you were crying in your sleep again..." I said. 

"I-I...I..." He stuttered before crying uncontrollably. "I-I saw *hic*... I.."

"Shh... you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, okay? I won't make you. Just know that I'm here." I pulled him into a hug, this one being different than the one we had in the gym. This time, he was crying loudly, holding onto me as if I'd dissolve if he let go."I'm here. I won't leave you. I promise. I won't let anyone hurt you. I'm always here for you." I laid down with him. God, is this why he hasn't slept?

After a while, he fell asleep in my arms. Maybe if I keep holding on to him, his night terrors won't return. 

*This Disney DVD is enhanced with Disney's Fastplay. Your movie and a selection of bonus features will begin automatically. To bypass Fastplay, select the main menu button at any time. Fast play will begin in a moment!~DING~*

[Kokichi's Pov FINALLY]

You will die alone.

My father's voice echoed through my brain. I saw my mom laying dead on the ground. She had a broken beer bottle in her chest. The same message appeared, written in blood. More and more words swarmed my head; the blood swarmed my vison.

Useless. 

Pathetic. 

Waste. 

Unloved. 

No...

Fag. 

Pussy. 

Weakling.

Regret.

 No...that isn't right...

What? Did you say something, mistake?

...

That's what I thought. You can't prevent your death, or your dear Shuichi's.

Oh, god... Shuichi...

Shuichi was in a large room. There was a Monokuma sitting at the other side of the room near a door. He held a key. Shuichi saw the key, but a crowd of mannequins stood in his way. Each one was dressed in barbed wire. The wall behind Shuichi started to close in on him. Shuichi ran through the crowd, getting very injured in the process. Finally, he got to the key. He tried to fit the key in the door, but it didn't fit. Shuichi slammed on the door. The wall was right behind him.

No.. no, please no...

The wall crushed him. And the world faded into darkness.

A face appeared in that darkness. Oh, shit. Not her. Anyone but her. 

What's wrong, lovely? You know what you saw was true. You should have stayed. And just let me have my fun. You should have just let me. You know that. 

Just let me.

Just let me. 

Just let me.

No... I won't... I won't ...

I... 

JUST LET ME

My eyes snapped open. I was back in the dorm, alone. I panicked. Where did Shuichi go? I noticed a note taped to the door. It read: 

Dearest, Kokichi.

I noticed that the dorms don't have a supply of food, so I went out to get some! There is a notebook on the table so you can draw while you wait for me, but I shouldn't be gone for long. Don't leave the room, and don't let anyone in. I don't want you to get hurt.

Love you,

Shuichi :3

PS. Don't bother trying to find any sharp objects. I already hid them; I won't let you hurt yourself again.

Dammit. He knows me too well. I noticed that the paper had tape folded over the edges to keep me from giving myself papercuts. I looked in the sketchbook. How'd he find the time to manually laminate 50 pages? How long was I asleep? 

I checked the time, and found out that it was 3 pm. I had slept for 7 hours.

I took the note on the door and threw it away. I didn't want anyone to know about my tendency to self harm. I then began to draw, one of my favorite pastimes. 

*Authors Note*

Yes, I have memorized the entire Disney Fastplay advertisement that plays almost every time I open a Disney movie. Why are you asking?

Love all around,

Cinnam1nPsyc0