Travel

"Hey guys so I just wanted to jump on her to talk to you about TVD and all that. I've read a few things on socials and I just want to clear a few things up. One I didn't leave the show because of Daniel. We're actually still good friends and the whole drama blew over as quick as it happened for us. We chose not to address it because to be quiet frank it's none of your business really. But me and Dan are completely fine. Actually just got off FaceTime with him and JoMo about an hour ago." I take a breath. "Secondly I didn't leave because of anyone. No one forced me to leave. When I signed my contract earlier last year I knew the character I had auditioned for was only due to stay for a year. And my contract was only for a year and that is why I left. I loved the show and I would 100% go back for a few episodes in the future but right now for the show I'm not needed for the new story development. So please stop hating on Julie. And the writes. They're all amazing and you'll love the new characters and stories that are to come with the following season so don't worry." I smile into the camera. "Anyway thank you for you all listening I hope it settles somethings that you all were upset about. I love you all and I'll talk to you sound." I blew a kiss at the screen before ending the live. 

I sigh to myself and look around my room. It was pretty early but I couldn't sleep. I was back in England in my old room in my mums house. And I love her to death but I enjoyed my own space having my own apartment. Chase was away with his friends for summer break. 

"Mum I'm heading out with Midnight." I call out to her grabbing my riding boots and leaving the house.I walk through the garden to the stables. I ignored mums a million questions as I left the house and I also left my phone on my bed so I didn't receieve any calls from her.  I love her but this past month has been a lot. I just need an hour to myself.

"Hey girl." I say stroking midnight as I walk in. "Lets get you all cleaned up." I say looking around for the scooper to get the poop out of the stables I started with Midnights as it was the first stall. I moved down to Kevin. "Morning boy. How are you today?" I asked him and he neighed at me. "I'm very well thank you." I replied like he was talking to me. "Gosh I'm losing my mind." I say laughing to myself.  I finished Kevins stall and then moved onto Buttons. I brush his mane out before heading back to Midnight to get her all sorted and ready to ride. 

We ran through our trails and I felt like I was back in Georga on the trails there with not a care in worldother than the thought of what I was having for dinner that day. But When I go back I know I'm going to have my mum riding my dick about everything. Have you trained today? Have you eaten properly? What are you wearing to your next shoot? Have you hired your stylist yet? What about your make-up artist? Like I don't know. Again I love her. 

I just have to remember I'm going to be back with all my friends this july for my birthday. We're going barbados. I can't wait! Bee and Pual will be there, Neens, Candice and Kat as well as Luna! And Ian and christ are also both coming. So it'll be a fun trip. And then I come back to this life... But it's so fine. 

I take Midnight back to the stables but let her out into the pen because it was nice out. I go get Kevin and Buttons too so they can all streatch their legs. I sit on the fence with and watch them Kevin comes over to me and I stroke him and talk with him. 

I don't really know how long I was out for but when I spot Luna walking over I realise it's probably been a while. "Your mum called... she was worried about you. Said you've been out here for hours." "I went out with midnight." "At 6am." She shot back. I rolled my eyes. "Are you okay?" "Just a little bummed." "Why? Talk to me." She nudged sitting with me on the fence. "I guess I just miss being away... I love my mum." "But it's a lot when you got a taste of freedom." I nodded kissing Kevins nose. "I miss her when I'm away but coming home for like a week or two and then going back." "Are you thinking about moving over there?" She asked shocked.