A Princess Professor

We had just finished the before sex scenes. Ian basically let my hair down, kissed me a few times undid my corset and took off my night dress. i had the approarate things on covering my privacy from being completely ruined by the whole set team seeing me completely naked. 

We paused for a moment and people were doing their own things. "You good?" I asked Ian and he nodded givving me a forced smile. "Anything you need me to do?" "No." "Okay." I smiled at him. My agency was calling and my assistant brought my phone to me. 

I had a quick discussion with them about my Vogue Mexico cover it was being replaced by January's issue cover and then mine was being swapped for January. I was fine with it, i was glad because i knew my cover would't have been up to scratch because it was so delayed. It takes time to pick the right photo and place the headlines and stuff. It was my first time on Maxico's issue and I wanted it to at least look good. 

I had to cut the conversation short because we were back to rolling and my assistant took over the call I saw her jotting notes down from the call for me to read over once I am finished here for the day. I had one other scene after this to film. I think anyway. But that was far off because I had to have my hair and make-up redone for it as it was in the 21 centry not the 19th. I needed to be moderned up a little. 

Julie talked us both through the scene of what she wanted exactly. And we did that at first. The move from the dress to the bed, the flip flop of our bodies making me on top. The tug of the sheets covering our body. It was literally like learning a dance. It took a few attepts to get it. It felt so unnatural because of how staged it was but it's what looks best through the lense not what feels right. 

I straddled Ian's bare body the sheet not even covering my behind at this point. He traces my jaw with his finger and I flutter my eyes shut. "Lean into his touch Izzie." I did as instructed. I open my eyes slowly meant to be in utter bliss but I just felt stupid with about 30 set of eyes on my neaked body. I held back my nervous laughter being completely professional. The quicker it's done the quicker i get my warm robe.

"Hand on her butt E." Julie told Ian and he looked at me almost asking for permission and I just sutbly gave it to him and her moved his hand up my thigh to around my back, he cupped my butt gentally in his rather large hand.  

"Hand on his chest Izzie." Julie instructed me again, I looked at Ian and he nodded slightly and I moved my hand down from his jaw until it fell on his chest, I didn't lean on it too much because I didn't want to hurt him or make him feel uncomfortble. All our touches with each other was incredably gental, even when we had to make it look rougher in the more heated passionate moments. I looked at where my hand was placed and see a raised scar to the left of it. I look back up at Ian and follow the next instuction. Ian pulled a little on my neck bring my head down to kiss him. Where my hand was I could feel Ian's breaths getting quicker. 

I kiss down his jaw to his ear. "You okay?" I felt him shake his head. "Just breathe. Slowly." I say sitting back up. I find him hands and interlock our fingers but make it seem like he was doing it, he was meant to be in control. "Ian Flip you guys over for me." Julie called and it took him a minute to respond but he did, his weight now on me instead of the other way. 

His blue eyes begin to prick with tears luckily the camera was behind so it wouldn't have caught it. Which was good because I don't think he could do this scene again. Holding his sweaty hand in mind I knew he wasn't okay, it was shaking as he tried to stay in control. I sit up slightly to meet him in a kiss. He rested his head on my shoulder. "You're in control." I remind him. He had me I didn't have him. 

He pushed me back down on the bed as Julie instructed and attached his lips to my neck kissing up to my mouth. "And CUT!" Julie announced and we pulled away. Ian breahted heavily as he held himself off me. "Deep breaths, it's okay. You're safe." I tell him reaching up to cup his face. "You're safe." I say looking into his eyes, he broke down. I saw everyone around looking worried Julie asked if I was okay and I nodded pulling him onto my chest. I rubbed circles on his back with my thumb just little once to comfort him. "I'm sorry." "Don't apologise, I get it." I tell him.