Christmas

Daniel Gillies posted a photo of actress and model Isabella Hill(18) just minutes before fans started to over hear an argument that was blowing up in the sweet treats breakfast place they went to on the 22nd of December early morning. 

Fans speculated that they were on a date however it ended in less than a perfect way. When the volume was increased on part of Gillies (23) Hill seemingly tried to calm him. Fans quoted that Gillies called the young girl a 'slag' and was 'leading' him on. However in the mits of the shouting Somerhalder arrived. At first smiling but soon heard the chaos going on and went to his co-stars aid.

On lookers reported Somerhalder looking angry as he tried to calm the situation however it ended for Hill when she took the car keys from Somerhalder. According to recent posts on both their social medias and Hill's youtube channel the two are close friends despite speculation and theories from fans. It makes sense that Somerhalder (24) got in middle to help his friend out. 

Though after young Hill left the building Daniel and Ian got physical with eachother. Nothing like their characters on the show but shoved each other. Somerhalder reportedly said "Speak to her like that again and I swear I'll make you reget it." Though the fight from the two seemed to unfaze Somerhalder as he continued to order some treats before leaving.

" Though the fight from the two seemed to unfaze Somerhalder as he continued to order some treats before leaving

Daniel Gillies and Ian Somerhalder on set for the TV show TVD

Somerhalder was then pictured after the whole ordeal getting into his car where young star was waiting for him. He reportedly was carrying Hill's belongings that she left as she rushed out of the restaurant when things got heated between her and Daniel. 

None of the three are yet to speak out on the matter

None of the three are yet to speak out on the matter. However, it has been disclosed that Hill caught her flight to head home for Christmas. Fans are hoping for an explanation from the teen vlogger later today explaining the situation between the three once thought as friends.

------------

I sighed resting my head back in my mums car as we drive home. She showed me the article the minute I got in the car. "You need to offer an explanation darling." "But what do I say?" I asked looking at her. I had been trying to think of something to say the whole flight home but I couldn't come up with anything.