Busy Work Week

"Morning guys. So today I'm going to bring you along on my christmas shopping! How exciting." I say to the camera that was sat on it's tripod on my vanity as I walked around the room getting ready. "Excuse how I look I had a late night. We had a mini party on set for Ian. It's his birthday today. Shout out to him." I say. "So I'm going to hop in the shower and then I'll get back to you." 

I quickly showered after spending half of my day in bed. I had a fitting at 6 so that gave me around 4 hours to get ready and get my shopping done. I put on my robe and then switched the camera back on. I did my make-up as i chatted to the camera. 

"I know i've left it last minute but it's just a few more gifts I need to pick up before I go home! Ahh I'm so excited to go see my family." I say blending out my contour. "And I also know what I need to pick up. I'm thinking of getting K a new watch because I beleive she stole mine before I moved out here and I would like it back so I'll replace it with her very own. Thats one thing I need to get." I say.

I finish getting ready and hop in the car and drive to the mall. I do my shopping making sure to vlog as much footage as I could so I would have enough to edit it all together. I sign off in the car on the drive to my dress fitting. 

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel. I hope you're all okay. If you're new here My names Isabella. Lovely to have you. Today we're going to a dress fitting for this christmas event I have. I'm kind of excited because who doesn't love trying on pretty dresses? Also who loves the hair?" I asked moving it all forward whilst I was stopped at a stop light. "I had the extension put in at work and I'm so glad we've not taken them out yet. Partly because I had to sit there for three hours to get them put in but also because I love how long it is. Should I keep them? Let me know in the comments below." I say and pull off again and keep driving. 

I vlog footage whilst I was there setting up a timelapse on one camera and using the other to get the details of the outfits and also talk about each one. My likes and dislikes. I wont say which dress I chose. I don't even think I'll include the footage of the dress just because it is for an event and i want it to be a surprise. But I've made that that clear when I was talking. 

When That was sorted I went back to my apartment and ordered someone thai food because I was hungry. I ate Lunch at the mall but it was around 9 and I needed something more. I had a shoot tomorrow so I needed something at least half healthy. 

Whilst I waited for my food I edited the video of the christmas shopping because that needed to be posted. I was nearly finished when the food came so I carried on whilst I ate. I then once it was done I posted it and put a little swipe up on my instagram. My fan base has really adjusted to the new posting schedual. It was easier for me. I vlog once a week or do a weekly vlog so I don't have to film evenything all day and I also post a fun video once a week too. I get a break from editing and they still get the content they want. 

When it was posted I change quickly into sweats and tie my hair in a pony before filming my cloest tour. I had two walking cloests. And I went into detail showing a few of my favourate pices sentimental pieces. Dance costumes show costumes. I had it all with me. I left some of my clothes at home as in England so it wasn't all here. I did note that I understna dI have a lot of clothes and I highlight that a lot of things were gifted to me and what not and I knew I was lucky just the disclaimers you have to do to avoid being dragged by people. 

My plan was to edit on of the videos when I was traveling to and from the shoot tomorrow which means that I would only have one more to edit. 

After i was done filming I quickly clean up the apartment and then I go on my phone to post a happy birthday post to Ian. Despite spending the morning with him. 

Life Through A LensOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara