I Give It A Month

NINA'S POV

I was sat watching Izzie and Ian who were goofing off when they were meant to be running lines before they headed to set. I was baffled with how normally they were acting. They both admitted to having feelings for each other yet neither of them are doing anything about it. They're acting the exact same. 

"You trying to work them out too?" Kat asked sitting next to me on the stools. "Yeah." "I don't get it either." She said. "We shouldn't manipulate it should we?" I asked. "No Nina we have to let them go at their own pace." "They'll be dead before they have their first kiss." "I mean techniqually they've kissed." "And I've kissed them both and it's not like they're bad kissers. So it's deifently not that."

"You know we can hear you right?" Isabella asked looking over at us. "Well we do now." Kat said with a smile. "So why aren't you together yet?" I asked wanting to put them on the spot. "Who's to say we're not." Ian shot back. "Maybe we went to vagus and got married." Isabella said "Maybe our third kid on the way." Ian added. "Funny." I said. "But seriously why?" Kat asked. "Because we're not." Isabella said bluntly. "But you like him. He likes you... next step is getting together." They nodded. "Are you together?" I asked my mouth falling wide open.

They both laughed. I didn't know if to take this as yes they're together or no they're not and they're just playing with me. I looked over at Kat and she shrugged. "No we're not together.' Ian said as Isabella stood up. "But Why." "No reason other than we're not." Ian said getting up. "We need to be in costume so see you later." Isabella said coming over kissing me on my cheek.

----------

"Does anyone know what's going on with them?" Cadence asked at the dinner table as most of us are on break. "No and it's stressing me out." I say throwing my arms up. "She was over at mine and Chris' place last night and I asked her and she just said they're not together." I explained. "Is she normally secretive with the boys she dates? Maybe they're together and not telling us." Kat said. "No she's normally pretty open." Paul said joining the table after his food was finished. "So is Ian so that's not it." Kat says going back to think. "Maybe they just don't like each other as much as we think." Nate says. "No she likes him. She told me." Luna said from Nate's phone. 

They're a thing now. "She wouldn't tell you anything... She's pissed at you right now." Phee joked from Paul's phone. She had finished filming due to the baby growing in her belly. It's tiring work. Candice will be going soon too. "True." Luna laughed. "I'm not that bad of person." Nate defended himself. 

"Seriously though. When do you think they'll date?" Luna said. "I don't know. I give them another two weeks." I say. "I say by the end of this week." "I say never." Paul said nodding towards the door with his fork. Ian and Nikki walked in together. My mouth fell open. "What the fuck." Chris whipsered. "I did not see that coming." Candice said looking over at them too. We all was just kind of watching them. 

"You guys know Nikki right." We nodded we must have looked like a group of fish. "Are you kiding me!" Luna exclaimed loudly. Nate quickly slammed the phone down. "Disappointed about a job." Nate tried to cover up before pocketing his phone. 

"Where's Izzie?" I asked. "She is with Dan." Have we had it wrong the whole time? Is she dating Dan and Ian dating Nikki. "and Joe filming the wood scene." Oh okay maybe not. But is he serious I thought he ended things with Nikki. I'm beyond mind blown right now. "She'll be done in a minute." He says taking a seat. 

"Hey... Ooh can i have some." Izzie said coming over and looking at Paul's food. "Some in the pan up there." he pointed behind him and she sorted herself a bowl of pasta. "So I was thinking we need to do something... We've not been out since Neens birthday." She says sitting on Ian's lap as there was no seats. i smirk at her.