Pizza Party

IAN'S P.O.V

It baffles me how she is laughing right now. She's sat with claire and Pheobe ont he couch in the green room. 

I guess it's good that her friends are treating her different so she can move on but it's been a month. "Stop watching her. She gets annoyed." Nina said sitting beside me with her dinner. "Trust me, she flicked her mash poteotes at me last night." She laughed a little. "I just don't get how she's so-"Adjusted." I nodded not knowing the right word. "She said she doesn't remember much of it... The main part... It bothered her a little... A lot. But she's in therapy and she's been through a lot this is just something that happened to her in her mind." Nina said. "She didn't turn up to court so it bothered her." "Yeah... Kalani her sister called me to try and talk her into it. But she just wouldn't go. She didn't want to see him." "If I ever saw him again I'd beat the shit out of him." "She wouldn't want that." "I honestly don't care." I tell her simply i don't think I could hold myself back. 

--------------

I knocked on her dressign room door. I wanted to talk to her myself as I hadn't had the chance yet. She answered only opening the door half way before she saw it was me and then opened it letting me into the dark room. "Was you sleeping?" I asked closing the door as she sat back down. "Yeah." She said with a yawn. "But it's fine. What's up?" She sat back down wrapping the blanket that was on the couch around her body. "Just wanted to check in. Not seen you since you got back." She smiled softly. "I'm okay." "Are you sure?" She hesitated. "I mean... It could have been worse. He could have got me hooked on something again... Or he could have ODed me. Or-"He hurt you." "I know." She snapped. "It happened, I can't change it and I'm not letting it break me so I've decided to move on from it." She said regaining her calm presece. "If I had known-"It's not your fault okay... It's no one fault. It happened and I have to live with it. Luckily for me he was arrested and charged and I won't have to see him for a long, long time." How was she coping with this. 

"Candice, Kat and I are heading out of dinner if you wanted to come?" She checked her watch. "I'm due back in hair and make-up in 20. But thank you for the offer." "Of course." I smiled and left her to gather herself before heading back down to work. 

-------------------

❤️:62,478💬:54,367👥: @CandiceKing @KatGraham 📷: @PaulWesley

❤️:62,478
💬:54,367
👥: @CandiceKing @KatGraham
📷: @PaulWesley

@IanSomerhalder: Dinner date with the girls, @PaulWesley decided to crash it. But at least we got a cute picture. 

----------------

@CandiceKing: We're pretty Hot, you have to admit.

^@Username1:Pretty hot? Scorching Baby. Perfection.

@KatGraham: Lovey to get away from @ChrisWood screaming at the TV because his football team is losing