First Day

❤️:62,478💬:54,367👥: @ 📷: @IanSomerhalder

❤️:62,478
💬:54,367
👥: @ 
📷: @IanSomerhalder

@Isabella: @Mario I think I may have found my new photographer. ;)

-----

@Mario: Never! You're mine! 

@luna: Why is my friend so hot!

@Nina: Sexy!

@Username1: Always showing your body off what a slut.

^@Username2: If my body looked like hers I'd be naked all day everyday! You're just jelous.

@KatGraham: First day here and you turn it into a photoshoot. Gosh you're so hot!

^@Isabella:Please, you're the hot one! I saw your ocean Pics. ;)

@Username3: Love how they all flirt with each other in the comments. 

@PaulWesley: Nice hat. ;)

^@Isabella: Thanks for letting me borrow it ;0

------------

"Heres your hat back." I say putting it back on Pauls head as I walked over after taking an posting pictures. "Thanks... You got a good picture." He said looking up from his phone. "Thanks to Ian." I say laying back down on the towels we had laid out. 

Our villia we're staying in backs onto a private beach so we're making the most of it. Everyone just wanted to chill. We landed early this morning so we just unpacked and then changed to get onto the beach. We've been here since. Nina and Candice are cooking us lunch in the house whilst the rest of us are out here. Chris and Luna are in the sea. Luna looks to be trying to drown Chris. Pheobe is asleep by Paul who was on his phone. Kat was with me and Ian taking photos. I think they're still by the rocks. 

I came back to give Paul his hat back before burnt his head. 

"Not had a chance to speak with you yet... How have you been?" He asked as I settled down. "Good, yeah." I say with a forced smile. Truth be told I haven't been doing too well. I nearly didn't come on this trip because of the stuff going on at home recently. But it was for my birthday and my mother wouldn't let me she practically packed my case herself. "You stopped posting on the Tube." I laughed at his stupid old man joke. "Youtube." I corrected him. "And yeah, I stopped filming for a while." "How come?" "Personal reasons really." i say being vague. I loved him to death but he'd tell Pheoeb, who'd tell Nina, Nina would tell Kat and Ian and Luna and then it will get spreaded like wildfire and everyone would know. I didn't need everyone knowing... Not yet anyway not when I'm still processing.