Sibling Bonding

❤️:72,478💬:84,367👥: @TateHill 📷: @ChaseHill

❤️:72,478
💬:84,367
👥: @TateHill 
📷: @ChaseHill

@Isabella: My best friend, you're always my hardest goodbye when leaving home. I miss you already Bubs :((

--------------------

"Will you stop crying," Logan said wrapping an arm around my shoulders to comfort me. "I miss them," I say sadly. We just arrived in Georgia and I had basically cried the whole flight because I didn't want to say goodbye to my mum or Tate. It felt worse this time somehow. I miss my muma and I didn't realise how much I missed her until I went home and I got used to cuddling with her of the sofa in the evenings when my siblings were off doing their own thing. 

And my baby Tate. Mum said she looked into me bringing him with me but because he's old the vets told her he shouldn't really fly as it might course him too much stress and I didn't want to jeopardise his health because he's my baby. 

"Come on cheer up," Logan said kissing my head. "Was you like this last time?" "No," I said to Kalani who gave me a knowing look. Chase scooped me up and tickled me as we walked to baggage claim. He made me laugh because of the tickling but at least to get me to stop crying. 

"Ian's calling," Logan said. "Little busy," I said pulling Chase's duffle bag off the conveyor-belt. "Hi... We're grabbing our bags...Will she know where that is?... okay. Bye." I swapped Logan her bag for my phone. "You didn't tell me he was picking us up!" She exclaimed and I laughed. "Well surprise." I said. She was still mortified that he had seen her messages about him and mum and waking up to him from a few weeks back. 

"He's in carpark A level 2." I nodded knowing where that was. I took them there and we looked for Ian's car. "Hey." I greet him letting go of my suitcase handel to hug him. "Hi." He held me back. "Have you been crying?" He asked looking at my face. "She's been crying the whole flight." Kalani said and I hit her. "Ow." "I just sad about leaving mum and tate and the horses." "Softie." I hit his chest.