CHAPTER 1: Mikaela

Mikaela Maghirang. Ang nag-iisang anak ni Rafael Bonifacio Maghirang na kabilang sa mga pinakamayamang business tycoon sa industriya. Kilala ang kanyang ama bilang Chief Vice-President ng Dela Rosa Empire, Inc., Isang kumpanya na tanyag sa larangan ng exportation ng quality wood carvings at iba't iba pang business ventures like perfumes, winery, and so much more. Just recently, nahirang ang kumpanya ng kanyang ama na isa sa Top10 Forbes Most Successful Companies in the World. She's proud of it dahil kabilang ang papa niya sa nagtaguyod ng kumpanya.

Anyway, Mikaela Maghirang is raised with a high profile lifestyle. All the things she wants, she gets. Mikay, as friends call her grew up without a mother. She died when she was just born. Ang tanging alaala niya sa kanyang ina ay ang mga pictures and fond stories about her.

Yaya: Uy! Mikay! Gising na! May lunch date kayo ng papa mo ngayon di ba?! Anong oras na oh!

Mikay: Hayyyy! Yaya! it's early pa naman eh! Kainis naman!

Yaya: Oy! Mikay! Kilala kita! Maaga pa nga pero sus! kung makapag-ayos ka daig mo pa ang isang primadonna!

She's so used to her yaya treating her like that. They're really close. Eto na ang tumayong ina niya and she can't imagine life without her.

Mikay: Ayan na po! Babangon na po!

Habang nakahiga sa bathtub, iniisip niya na special ang araw na to because she's going to ask her dad a favor to travel with her friends for a month long vacation in Europe. Nakarating na sya doon ng ilang beses but she kept on falling in love with the place for the nth time. Maganda ang buhay doon. Malaya, kakaiba, full of adventures.

At the age of 21, isa siyang spoiled brat with a two-year degree in Secretarial course sa isang unibersidad sa Manila. She took that course because she felt it's an easy one. It's not like she's dumb or something. Ayaw lang niya ng pressure or great responsibility. She has a choice to study abroad. But for her, going abroad is just meant for vacation and having fun and just living the life. She'd been to a lot of places all over the world. She met a lot of people. Well, some intimately...

As she stepped out of the car opened by her chauffeur, flashes of camera ang sumalubong agad sa kanya. Well, she's a socialite. Everyone's interested on everything about her. What she wears, how she looks, everything! She doesn't mind at all! Madalas pa siyang ma-feature sa mga high-end magazines. And she definitely loves the attention.

She's not the typical goddess beauty but she exudes with great confidence. She's morena with long shiny hair, quite skinny and quite short in stature na nadidismula lamang ng pagsuot niya ng high-heeled shoes. But according to the guys she had dated, they get attracted with her angelic face. She has this doll eyes, matangos na ilong and that captivating smile.

Reporter: Mikaela, anong masasabi mo sa eskandalong kinasasangkutan ni Mr. Maghirang?

What the?! Ano raw? Anong eskandalo? Dali-dali siyang tumungo sa loob ng restaurant and saw her father in a state that she had never seen before.

Mikay: Papa, Okay lang po ba kayo? Ano po yung sinasabi nila sa labas? Ano pong eskandalong kinasasangkutan niyo daw po?

Papa: Mikay, you sit first. We'll talk later. We're here for lunch, okay?

Mikay: Pero papa...

Papa: No buts... I ordered your favorite dish.

Habang kumakain, napapansin niyang nasa malayo ang isip ng kanyang papa. He's not on his usual mood. Parang pinagbagsakan ng langit ang itsura nito ngayon.

Papa: Did you enjoy the food?

Mikay: Yes po... Pa, ano po ba nangyayari?

Papa: Anak, I got fired...

Mikay: Huh!... Papa, hindi ko po maintindihan...

Papa: I was terminated from the company.

Mikay: Pero bakit po? That company is your life! Bakit nila gagawin yon?

Papa: Naaalala mo yung sinabi ko before na the only son of Mr. Dela Rosa will be the one who'll take his position after he retires. Well, he's in charge now. And sadly, he doesn't want me there.

Mikay: That's unfair! You don't deserve that kind of treatment! There must be a law against it! Idedemanda natin siya, Papa!

Papa: No need, anak! He told me that he's going to file a case against me.

Mikay: What?!!! How could he?! Ano namang ikakaso niya eh siya na nga tong nagtanggal sa inyo!

Papa: It's related with corruption...

Mikay: Ano?!! Papa! Wala siyang karapatang gawin sa inyo to! Wala siyang karapatang dungisan ang pangalan ninyo!

And she just started crying....

Papa: Calm down, anak. May paraan naman eh. We can always go to Europe and live there. Let's get out of here and start a new life.

Pangarap niyang pumunta muli sa Europe but not like this... Not this way!

Mikay: No, Papa! We'll get through this! Kelangan natin silang harapin! Kelangan nating malinis ang pangalan mo!

__________________________________________________

Hope you, guys like my first wattpad story! Watch out for Chapter2!

Abangan natin si Gino Dela Rosa... :D

__________________________________________________