Pasta and Pesto

IZZIE'S POV

I woke up to about 7 different alarms going off around my apartment. "Shut up!" Pheobe said from next to me. "We have work." I said sitting up and clicking my back. The alarms were switched off one by one. 

"I need coffee." I say rolling out of the sheets we had over us and standing up from the floor before going to my kitchen. Nina was already there. "You look ravishing this morning." She says I stuck my middle finger up. There was no light coming through the windows because it was still pitch black out. We must have had around 2 hours sleep... Thats a fricking nap. 

"And a lovely warm reception followed by the beautful looks." "Nina... I'm gonna say this once more... Don't talk to me in the morning before I've had my coffee unless you want your head hanging out the fire escape." I tell her getting a mug out the cabinet.

"Woah someones in a good mood." "On that note, I'm going to my apartment." Nina said leaving. I rubbed my face before adjusting the setting on the coffee maker."Not a morning person." "Not an awake person." I replied resting on the counter. I knew I should have gone to bed when Nina fell asleep. She got an extra 3 hours skipping the last film and a half. I had something being pulled over my head. I was to tired to care and let Ian dress me in whatever. It was a hoodie... Not mine but it was warm. He pulled thehood over my head. "I'll drive you in today." I nodded taking my mug with my coffee and sipping on it. 

"I'm gonna." I pointed to the bathroom and he nodded. I drank ym coffee before getting in the shower. Once I was clean and rid of any flour that was left in my hair I step out and wrap myself in a towel. I slightly forget that there were three men in my house when I walked through the kitchen to get tot he utility room to grab my clothes in just a towel. 

I see Ian hit Daniels chest for looking at me. I quickly go back to my room and change. Pheobe was in there changing also after having a shower. "I think the girls went with Nina." She tells me. I was still half asleep as I sat to do my make-up. 

We eventully get into the cars and leave for work. I slept on the drive. I couldn't physically keep my eyes open. I was exhausted completely. 

I wake up on the couch in the green room. My head was on someones lap and feet on someone elses. "Morning sleepy head." Claire said smiling down at me. I smiled back. "Morning."  I looked down and Ian was asleep with my legs on his lap, he held them in place with his hand. "Long night?" She asked. I nodded. Pheobe was curled up in Pauls lap fast asleep and Nina was laid on the floor with Kat. 

"Morning!" Candice sang entering the room. Why is she so cheery it's 7 in the morning? No one from last night responded. 'Wheres Dan?' I asked sitting up slightly. I got worried because he drove here on hisself this morning and i haven't seen him. "Fell asleep in his car after parking here." ian mumbled. "I should go get him." "Julie has just gone, just lay and shh." "Don't shush me." I 'kicked' him with my foot. He grabbed my ankles keeping my inplace. A smirk played on his lips. 

Eventually I was asked to go to hair and make-up and I feel asleep there too. I don't know why i was feeling so tired today but I was. I got changed and headed to set. I was in just a simple mom jeans and a white cropped tank top. 

I picked my computer, headphones and memory card from my camera out of my bag and left the rest of the bag in the green room before heading to set. I had to edit a video inbetween filming so i can have it uploaded by tonight like I had promised. I was looking forward to editing the video, it will be a funny one the dough and flour fight, the throwing of popcorn in the movie. It'll be good so I deffo wanted it to go up tonight. But i think after this I might address my fans on insta.