Chapter 27

Sirius eyes watered when he heard this. And finnaly he took up the courage to turn and look at remus. Remus looked as perfect as always. Even in the dark sirius could see every beautiful curve and detail of Remus. He had broken up with Remus though. Would remus still love him? Then his question was answered.

Remus pulled sirius more upward so he sat up and then Remus plomped himself onto sirius lap. He began to kiss sirius neck. Sirus breathed in Remus sent. He loved how he smelled like Choclate and warm tea.

Remus continued to kiss sirius neck then he pulled away. Then he started to kiss Sirius lips. As there lips crushed toghther it was like the whole world melted. Just them two.

Sirius pulled remus closer and as he did so he traced his finger over remus back. Then without a secound thought he started unbuttoning Remus shirt there lips still crushed toghther.

Remus felt his stomach flutter as Sirius fingers traced up and down his chest. He began to unbutton sirius shirt too.

Sirius wa going to let remus take control so easily. He pushed remus down so he lay flat on sirius bed. Sirius lay ontop of his kissing Remus with extreme pleasure.

Soon sirius began to kiss Remus neck giving and then he started to kiss remus chest. All at the same time remus was trying and struggling to undo the buttons of sirius shirt.

Sirius was kissing around Remus stomach area when remus pulled him upwards so there faces met once again. There lips met again. Now was remus chance he unbuttoned sirius shirt and pulled it off him. Reveling sirius beautiful chest.

Sirus always had to be competitive. He was not going to let Remus unclothe him the most first. He carried on hissing remus but while that he tried to undo Remus belt.

Remus chuckled, he began to kiss sirius is cheeks and nose. The way sirius looked at him made him feel important in away. Before sirius he had never felt like this. The night went on beautifuly.

Sirius awoke and smiled. He found himself wrapped next to Remus both lay naked. Remus had been awake "Morning, sleepyhead" Remus chuckled and kissed Sirius lips. "We better get dressed" Sirius sighed and they did. Today was Saturday fall of adventures.

The whole gang did finnaly talk again. Sirius had brightened up alot. Mcgonagall smiled brightly at sirius when he passed her in the hallway.

Sirius got caught up with everything he had missed. And soon he told the others of how he was found.

It was getting interesting in the evening. A 7th year had gotten some firewhiskey and shared it out with a load of people. Sirius and the rest got a bit drunk. Only lily and remus stayed sober.

Siruis had been talking with James when a 6th year girl with long blond hair walked over and looked at sirius "Ohh your the bad boy everyones been talking about" she laughed drunkly. And in secounds she kissed him. Sirius exploded uhh no is all he could think though drunk he still had sanity in him. He pushed her away. "Can you go" he said annoyed.

Though Sirius was annoyed Remus had seen the whole thing at was in rage he went other quickly to sirius and took his hand. "Let's go" he whispered and they did. They walked up some of the stairs then sirius said "Moomy, I didn't want to kiss that girly she kissed me I only luv yooo" Sirius said truthuly though drunkly.

In that second remus pushed sirius up against the wall of the staircase and kissed him. "Aww yeah Moomy still loves me" sirius chuckled drunkly. "Your so cute when your drunk" Remus laughed.

Remus took sirius upstairs and knowing the more sleep he got the less hungover he would be. He lay sirius down in his bed and was about to leave to lie down in his own when sirius took his by the hand and pulled him onto the bed "Wanna cuddle moomy" Sirius said. Remus sighed and nodded.

Sirius put his hand under remus and wrapped his hand around him. He  pulled remus closer to him, once again breathing in his smell of Choclate and tea. "I luv you so much moomy" Sirius said. "I love you so much too, pads" Remus chuckled.

Drunk sirius got overjoyed at this moment he kissed Remus on the lips and then pulled away. He traced his finger across Remus jawline and then looked at him and said "Your cute". Remus chuckled "And your drunk, get some sleep, ok" Remus said. "How can I fall asleep when there's a bright angel infront of meee making mee not slepyyyy" sirius said but soon he did fall asleep, his arms still wrapped around Remus.

The next day came, James was the worse hungover, Peter wasn't to badly drunk so he just drunk down a bit of water and was ok. Sirius felt like someone had hit him.

James was looked after by lily. "Did I do anything stupid" James whispered. Lily chuckled. "Well you did jump on one of the tables and yell that you have the pretyiest girlfriend in the world" Peter said. "Ohh thats not to bad" he said. Lily laughed again and then said "You took of your shirt and swung it around over your head until you got dizzy and passed out". "shit" James groaned.

Remus was sitting with sirius he kept tilting his head back and forward "Make sure I never get drunk again " sirius told remus. Remus laughed "I might not, your pretty cute when your drunk". Sirius blushed a bit then said "What I do". Remus laughed and then said "You sounded funny you would say 'Moomy, I luv yooo' and some stupid things". Sirius sighed "Like what stupid things". "You were like 'Your cute' to me out of nowhere". Sirius smiled "That's not stupid it's the truth".